• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I buy the pixie dust pass?

Disneyworldpirate

Earning My Ears
I live about and hour and a half away from Disneyworld. I have a 9 year old son. I work monday through friday but on friday I can get out of work at 330. We would be able to make it magic kingdom around 530 and into the park until about 6 after parking and doing the monorail. So basically we would have from 6 till close which will probably be 10 or 11. Fridays after 530 would be the only times we could go cause I cant take off of work during the week. Is it worth buying the pixie passes for us or would you not buy the pixie passes if you were in our situation?

How often would you go? If you visited twice a month, that's 24 visits a year and works out to $18 per person per visit with tax which still seems like a good deal even for only a 4 or 5 hour visit.

Buy it. Friday nights here and there with a parent at Disney? Priceless.

Remember you get some discounts on F&B/merch too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter