Short Notice Resort\Hotel needed

bmrgold

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I am looking to surprise my wife with a quick getaway in early December to Disney World... between plane tickets\Dis tickets and Rental car it leaves us with a budget of about $425 for 8 nights for a room... we have stayed at Bonnet Creek twice now in the past few years and love it... It looks like they are a little out of our budget right now as most people are asking $550-$675 for a rental on those dates, does any one know of a place within our budget that is equivalent to a Bonnet Creek and still within about 15 min drive to the parks?

I think worst case I might look at an upscale hotel but would love to have our own small kitchen and own washer\dryer like most resorts have.

Thanks for any help in advance!

What dates are you looking for exactly? You might be able to find something on ebay fairly cheap. I'm looking at several timeshare rentals (no presentation required according to them) from reputable sellers for between $300-450 for the week of the 5th-12th. That's for 7 nights and you could grab a last night at a cheap hotel. This is literally what we're doing, but a week earlier! Not sure on the quality of the resorts themselves, but that should be pretty easy to figure out with some Googling.

I am looking for 12/9 - 12/17... and that's a good idea, to stay at a cheap Hotel maybe the first night, save some more money that way.

Try looking up Sheraton Vistana resort...beautiful property very close to the parks.. its my go to after bonnet creek :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter