Short Notice on Booking

FlaNative05

Earning My Ears
Has anyone tried to book a room, only a few days in advanced? We are locals and may want to find something this weekend or next weekend but have no clue what kind of pricing we could face.

If anyone has any info on how to get the best rate or who to call let us know. We have booked a bunch using our AP but never so close to the stay date.

Muchas Gracias in advanced.

FlaNative05 said:
Has anyone tried to book a room, only a few days in advanced? We are locals and may want to find something this weekend or next weekend but have no clue what kind of pricing we could face.

If anyone has any info on how to get the best rate or who to call let us know. We have booked a bunch using our AP but never so close to the stay date.

Muchas Gracias in advanced.

I do it all the time. I have even booked while standing in the lobby of the resort. And I usually manage to get an AP rate. (Granted, I usually travel in low season periods)

I did get AP rates for July last week, so keep trying!

I called on Tuesday for travel dates July 21-24. Not much available in Deluxes but I snagged POFQ AP rate of $99. Not bad, first time in a moderate but I couldn't bite the bullet and shell out the $$ for the Presidential Suite at the WL. BWI was available standard at $219 a night for AP's. I actually booked CR wing first week of April one year while on the tram from TTC to the MK parking lot. We decided that HRP wasn't quite to our liking so I shelled out $250 a night rack rate to move :earseek:

I just booked res for next weekend (July 15-17, we're southwest fl locals).
The only rooms they said that were avail were at POR at $115. I bet if you call a couple of days before showing up there will be some cancellations.
Good Luck

I am not a local, but we were traveling in FL at christmas a few years ago, with NO intentions of visiting "home" we stopped in the Ocala visitors center to get my mickey fix, and just "asked" about a room for the next night (new years eve) and we got one at the all star sports (and we got it for 3 nights) for what we felt was a good rate of $89 per night -- we had just been in the keys and this seemed like a bargain for a holiday.

Happy room hunting.

we got Alstars sport for AP rate, 2 days before last Oct
Just Phone and ask

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter