Shopping at Aulani

teach22180

DIS Veteran
I have a couple of questions for the regulars! I'm going to be at Aulani in early March. I know I will need a soft sided cooler to carry snacks around both to the pool and beach and off property. Instead of packing one I was thinking that would be a really cool souvenir of my trip if they sell them somewhere near the resort. Has anyone seen one around there in their travels?
I know the refillable mugs are not there anymore which is truly the only thing that makes me sad, so I am going to try to create my own using ice from the machines. Do they sell any cups with handles in the gift shop? If not I will bring one from Disney world.

I know the refillable mugs are not there anymore which is truly the only thing that makes me sad, so I am going to try to create my own using ice from the machines.
You've got it backwards. They didn't suspend the refillable mugs for the sake of the mugs. They suspended the mugs because they don't want people touching the machines. There is no self-serve ice right now.

You've got it backwards. They didn't suspend the refillable mugs for the sake of the mugs. They suspended the mugs because they don't want people touching the machines. There is no self-serve ice right now.
No I didn't explain it well. Sorry. I plan to use the ice from the ice machines in the hotel and and drink from a bottle or a can. I'm just trying to decide if I need to bring my own cup or buy one there. I'm just a big fan of souvenirs that have practical use when we get home.

I am going to take this as "no they don't have them there" since no one has responded to my question. 🤣🤣

They are not even selling the mugs right now. Either bring your own or buy some type of cup at the ABC store across the street. There is also a town about a 5 minute drive from Aulani that has everything, Walmart, Target, Costco, etc.

We are trying to figure out as well whether we bring our own drinking mugs or not. I think we’ll probably pick up some at the Aloha Market our first week and take home as souvenirs

I haven’t seen either the cups you’re talking about or coolers at the gift shops.

Disneyhawaiimoms on Instagram features a lot of merchandise so you might want to follow her to see if they’ve gotten in anything new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter