"Shopping" admission to MK?

kgforce

Arizona Newbies
I need to get into the MK for about an hour -- just want to get my kids their first haircuts at the Harmony Barber Shop.

I have friends that have been allowed admission to Universal for an hour or so... If they weren't back in the allotted time, their credit card would be charged for park admission.

Does anyone know if Disney does this?

We're going next week for a short stay. We have one day left on some Park Hopper passes and want to save them for Wednesday--SpectroMagic/Fireworks. We want to get their hair cut on Monday.

Let me know! Thanks!

Yes, you will need admission to the parks. Can't you switch the haircuts to the same day as you are going to see Spectromagic?

I think Disney does a one hour shopping pass. I'm not sure where you go to get one, or where you could even find out, but I'm sure someone on this board DOES know:D

Originally posted by MELSMICE
Can't you switch the haircuts to the same day as you are going to see Spectromagic?

Yeah, we will do that if we can't get in on Monday. We just wanted to have their hair cut for most of the trip. Plus, we would like to do it towards the end of the day so they're not walking around with itchy heads/necks.

Depends on how many haircuts you need. If there is a line, you will have to wait and could go past the hour time limit. Our son had his hair cut and we had to wait for three people to get finished before he got his hair cut.

Shopping passes are only done for one person to go into a park for less than an hour. They will not let an entire family do this.

There was a post a while back, and a few DIS'ers thought this practice had been terminated. They said the way it worked was that you initially paid full price for the admission, and recieved a refund (or maybe partial refund), if you returned to the ticket center within one hour.

Good luck!

Limited "Shopping/dining" arrangements were possible in the past, but not anymore. You have to have park admission to get into the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter