Shop Disney Parks new app coming

I love it! I'm such a terrible person for not buying something that I really want then deciding that I want it later. Probably going to need a new phone to get this app, all of the Disney ones seem to be incompatible with my phone. :(

Love this idea!! I don't know how many times we have come home and one of my kids will say they want "x,y,z" from some shop in Disney for a birthday or holiday and I have to say "next time we go". This is going to be dangerous!

If you are shopping at home within the US, the app will let you browse, buy and then ship the items directly.

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

I'm Canadian! I wonder if they'll ever expand their shipping to Canada?

I love it! I'm such a terrible person for not buying something that I really want then deciding that I want it later.

Love this idea!! I don't know how many times we have come home and one of my kids will say they want "x,y,z" from some shop in Disney for a birthday or holiday and I have to say "next time we go".

You can order merchandise from the parks now, it just sounds like this will make it easier. Just e-mail Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com or call 877-560-6477 (toll Free) and give them as much information as you can about the item.

Disney is smart. Very smart. Be afraid. Very afraid.
I agree - so smart and my bank account is very afraid. Although it will be cool for those things I kick myself for not buying when I first saw them.

Ohhhhhh noooooo.....I walked around that whole Marketplace Co-OP with my hands full so I couldn't shop like a crazy person.........I can already hear Mr. Toad calling my name......

No, wait, that's just my wallet crying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter