Shirt question

SFBayDon

D23 Charter Member and LOVING every minute of it
Did you order form the Cafepress store for the PCC 2.0 merchandise, or are you making your own shirt using the logo from Will?
I know some of you are really creative and may be doing something cool on your own, so I wanted to reach out and ask.

Don

I ordered the baseball shirts from Cafe Express....I like them...the quality is great.

Val & I will be ordering from Cafe Press. Haven't decided just what style to get yet.:laundy:

I think i'm going to make ours. I've got some iron on paper left over from making shirts for a previous Disney trip, just need to pick up some shirts.

We are gonna make ours, havent decided on exact design but will include 2.0 logo and our dis names somewhere on shirt. I ordered transfers from amy on the dis, they are great! search amy's transfers and they will pop up, the best quality! I will post pics when I get a chance to finish them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter