shipping from parks to disney resorts

sistertrip

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever had a problem with sending purchases to your hotel (like lost packages). It sounds great so you don't have to carry things around, but I'm worried about risks. Thanks!

We had several things sent back to our hotel, with absolutely no problems. They give you a copy, of the detailed reciept, to claim your package, and it goes to the hotel gift shop. It takes a day or more to get there though. You can't send stuff back towards the end of your trip.

But that's OK with me. I'm like a kid, and usually spend my sovenier money the first couple of days.:D

We had no problem shipping packages. We found it to be one of the most awesome advantages to staying on property. You normally get your packages the following day. If you are on a conceirge floor it is placed in your room, otherwise you pick it up in the gift shop. Another thing you can do is have you packages shipped to the front of the park. We did this when we bought something but were leaving the next day. You can pick it up at the front of the park on your way out at the end of the day. Very cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter