She's Making a June Trip, a June 2023 PTR (Updated 4/17)

Curious, why are there disembodied hands in the picture with the outfits?
Lol, good question. I had to look to see them, then went and asked Allie about them. Apparently they are tiny hands, which are the greatest thing ever. Melissa knew all about them.
p1761515394-2.jpg

p1760413602-4.jpg

p1876633573-4.jpg

I have absolute faith in your packing skills and know that you will be ready in time. :)
Lol, I suppose we will figure it out. Or we will go without stuff, either way as long as we get to go... We are excited.

You'll be off soon! Happy travels and hope you have a wonderful Disney vacation! I'll be watching for your TR.
Thanks. We are finally packing and getting excited to be there as the amount of work between now and then decreases.

The suitcases are in the house, and being packed today!

p1672892309-4.jpg

I'm sure you're busy this weekend packing and getting last minute things done. Have a great time! Can't wait to see all those great pictures of WL :)
Yes, we are finally packing and are finishing cleaning up the house for our friend who is staying at the house with the dogs. It is coming along well though, we are going to make it.

I packed the camera and charged the batteries, we’re getting close now!

We are down to one day and a matter of hours on the countdown!

p1871997301-4.jpg

We are working on the last of the packing, and we had the kids pick which old Magic Bands they wanted to bring. We have too many old ones to choose from.
p1689744003-4.jpg

And yet we keep getting more…. Hey, the new ones light up!

We are excited though, and after a little more house cleaning and one more day of work we will be on our way!

In our pre-trip excitement one new enhancement to the lodge that we are looking forward to is having the dining room at Roaring Fork open 24 hours. This means no more waiting for the doors to open as groggy people hope for their caffeine fix before starting another Disney day.

p1798380888-4.jpg

In less than 38 hours we will be there…

In our pre-trip excitement one new enhancement to the lodge that we are looking forward to is having the dining room at Roaring Fork open 24 hours. This means no more waiting for the doors to open as groggy people hope for their caffeine fix before starting another Disney day.
You'll have to let us know how the 24 hour dining room works out. I always thought it was poor planning on Disney's part to have early and late park hours without matching resort food and drink availability.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip. I know that you'll enjoy the villa. :)

Looking forward to your report. Be sure to post pics of the 1 bedroom at CCV. My mom and I are staying there in September. We have stayed at BRV in the past (pre refurb) and in the actual WL, but never in the Copper Creek villas.

You'll have to let us know how the 24 hour dining room works out. I always thought it was poor planning on Disney's part to have early and late park hours without matching resort food and drink availability.
Geyser Point used to offer 24 hour drinks when it first opened, but then they started locking it up. It will be nice to not have to race for a last minute refill or wait for them to open in the morning. It should be a nice enhancement.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip. I know that you'll enjoy the villa. :)
We are excited, and tomorrow we’ll be there.

Looking forward to your report. Be sure to post pics of the 1 bedroom at CCV. My mom and I are staying there in September. We have stayed at BRV in the past (pre refurb) and in the actual WL, but never in the Copper Creek villas.
We will definitely take and post pics. The 1 bedroom rooms are just like the 2 bedrooms we have had, without the extra bedroom. We have had both the dedicated and lock-off two bedrooms, and the living room and master portions are the same.

In our case we’ll need an extra bed so that the kids don’t have to share, but we are going to bring an air mattress for Marshall. It should Woodrow we’ll, and we are looking forward to having the king bed to ourselves.

What floor is your room on? What kind of view does it have?
It is on a higher floor and opens to the lobby and has a balcony that faces the inner courtyard. These used to be referred to as “Bear Face Rooms” since they are the portion of the building that looks like a Bear’s Face from Bay Lake.

I'm looking forward to the pictures. :)
We can’t wait to take more but here’s the first few.
6BB92DA7-4369-4843-9DE0-2E61452D6330.jpeg37EFD445-7B8B-4F23-87C0-D4392B2F0855.jpegC26DE6CF-5A60-43B0-8B7E-D38B1AFDFF06.jpeg

I've been reading along with your planning. I hope you guys have a great week!
Thanks for following along and joining in. We love it here and are having a ball.

Have you run across any Disney characters that you hadn't seen before?
We have not seen any new characters, although we walked by the Merida meet and greet area one last time before they change it. We talked about how this is a character-light trip, since we don’t even have any character meals planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter