She's Making a June Trip, a June 2023 PTR (Updated 4/17)

Yes it is!!!! Probably my favorite place to eat at WDW. But then again, Benihana is my favorite place at home, so it may just be my favorite food style.
We still have not done Benihana, we really need to do that at home sometime.
It is just the best tasting steak I’ve had anywhere, I do love it.

The local chain in the Orlando area, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, is also excellent!
Now that we’re starting to venture outside of the bubble, that’s one to add to our list.

I hope your trip has been going great. Looking forward to reading more about it!
The trip was excellent. We arrived home yesterday, so it was a quick one, but we had a great time and can’t wait to write about all of it. We will start a TR later this week, and we’ll post a link to it here.

Can't wait to hear about your trip :) For some strange reason, I have a real yen to get back to Disney Springs! How was your time there?

Can't wait to hear about your trip :) For some strange reason, I have a real yen to get back to Disney Springs! How was your time there?
We hope to start the report very soon. We had a great time at Disney Springs this trip. We made three visits there on the shorter six day trip. The absolute game changer for us and Disney Springs was the rental car. We could easily get from WL to Disney Springs within half an hour, and it was just as quick and easy to get home. No long bus waits or trips to the Contemporary first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter