Sheriff Callie Merchandise

KimberlyE

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen any merchandise for Sheriff Callie at any of the parks? I know that being a relatively new show, it won't have much presence but it's my daughter's favorite! Hoping to find a few trinkets!

We didn't find any, but we weren't at HS very long. It's possible they have some there. My youngest also loves that show.

I just came back from a week of wdw, I didn't see anything Sheriff Callie at any park.

Check zulily, I think I may have seen some there!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

No idea about merch, but... if they added Sheriff Callie to H&V I would be back there in a flash! But logically she would have to replace Handy Manny, then Jake would be the only "boy character" there and people would gripe about "too much girly princess stuff" (even though Sofia would be the only actual princess).

I love Peck. He's the Barney Fife of Disney Jr.

There was an interesting Wall Street Journal article in June about Disney Jr shows and the decisions around merchandising. It made it sound like Sheriff Callie stuff may not be forthcoming, which would be too bad because my daughter loves that show too.

Here's the relevant quote, though if you google wall st journal and disney jr you should be able to find the whole story:

"Sales have consistently grown, Mr. Chapek said, in part because after taking over the consumer-products unit in 2011 he reorganized it to dedicate staffers to each of the company's key brands including Marvel, the Muppets and Junior. Previously, Disney Consumer Products was organized by product line, such as clothing, toys and furniture, and older brands faded in favor of the new.

In some cases, his unit has passed on the opportunity to immediately sell products for Disney Junior shows that don't appear to have much toy appeal, such as the recently launched "Sheriff Callie's Wild West" and "Henry Hugglemonster."

"In some cases, his unit has passed on the opportunity to immediately sell products for Disney Junior shows that don't appear to have much toy appeal, such as the recently launched "Sheriff Callie's Wild West" and "Henry Hugglemonster."

I recently saw Henry Hugglemonster stuff at Toys R Us. I don't remember seeing any of it in the parks, though I don't spend a lot of time looking in stores. No Sheriff Callie, which is a shame because it really appeals to the little boys I know. My nephew wants to watch it almost every day.

Thanks for the great responses! We are headed to the Mouse next week and I'll scour everywhere for Sheriff Callie stuff! I agree about it's appeal to both boys and girls! I remember my son's first trip - he was a huge Phineas and Ferb fan but there was no merchandise anywhere! Two years later we're at their M&G! Hope the same holds true for Sheriff Callie & Gang! I will say that we really miss the Little Einsteins, too. Luckily both kids got to catch them at H&V but we're sad to see that show/characters go by the wayside. Great show!

My daughter loves Sheriff Callie as well. I noticed there were a few items on the Disney store website last week (no toys yet). Also Amazon has a few books available for preorder!

Check eBay, not only did I see plush of Callie and Sparky from a few sources but preorder of a talking Callie and a costume! I can't believe that had a release date of mid January. Really??? Makes no sense.

Yes! Mil leech is right!!!! I noticed a reeeeeally cute Sheriff Callie costume at Target on an end cap in the toy section. It was only two days ago so I assume there will be plenty left :)

They always seem to be slow in getting a lot merchandise to the marketplace, or setting up meet and greets or another experience in the parks for new show/characters. We all know had badly behind the curve they were with Frozen merchandise. Same thing (to a lesser extent, obviously) a few years earlier with Phineas & Ferb. A few years ago, they were insanely popular and it was really after (or maybe right about the time) their popularity had peaked that they added the meet and greet in DHS and later changed over the WS game in Epcot. In fact, had they also added an Agent P/Dr. Doof meet and greet a few years ago....it may have been almost as bad as Anna and Elsa. They seem to have trouble "striking while the iron is hot". Likely a product of being such a large corporation and not being nimble enough to quickly change things up (such as merch manufacturing orders) on the fly.

I agree disney merchandising isn't on the ball. I noticed it with doc mcstuffins... When it came out, nothing. They are such a large company that they could afford a flop now and again. Sheriff callie has been our Almost a year and this is the first merchandise spotted in stores!

Oh, sand if anyone spots shirts or party supplies, please let me know, on the hint for DDbirthday party in 5 weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter