• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sheraton Safari

Dsnymouse said:
Ok, my dis friends - due to the great reviews and the sweet sleeper beds. We booked a stay at Sheraton Safari. This will be our first time off sight. I was able to get a government rate that saved us money. Wondering if anyone can tell me is the pool heated?

We will be in Orlando in the end of March.
Looking forward to our trip!
:cheer2:

I didn't swim this time, but the kids did. They said the pool was nice and warm so it must have been heated.

Yeah, the pool's heated but often not at the "warm bath" levels that some of the Disney pools (especially at the water parks) are. Sometimes I enjoy an ice-cold pool though ;).

Worth noting that the beds I've checked are Serta Sleepers -- not exactly the true sweet sleepers as advertised...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter