Sharks Underwater Grill - Opinions needed.

JenMarie82

Earning My Ears
We have already booked Dine with Shamu for our June trip, but our son (9) heard about Sharks Underwater Grill and is begging us to go. When researching it online, it seems to have a lot of mixed reviews. Our daughter will just be turning 3. Will she enjoy it? Is it worth the cost?

I enjoyed my experience at Sharks. It was good food, great service, fun atmosphere. However in my opinion your family would enjoy Dine with Shamu more. Buffet style food so everyone gets what they want and seeing the whales up close and the presentation is really neat.

If you want still go to Sharks but only get dessert. That way you can still expereince the location and see the restaurant. My Dad and I split the brownie sundae. its huge. Just another option for you.

If you want still go to Sharks but only get dessert. That way you can still expereince the location and see the restaurant. My Dad and I split the brownie sundae. its huge. Just another option for you.

Not being a seafood fan (nor is anyone in my family), I am thinking this is what we will have to do some day. We would love to experience the restaurant as the inside displays look super cool.

We went when it first opened i cant remember my kids ages at the time. I know we had little ones around your dds age. They all enjoyed it and had a lot of fun. The food was very nice. Iwe had gotten lunch there and learned it would have been best for a dinner meal. Too much food for the middle of the day.

Looking forward to a great trip with the Grandkids in May only been to Disney this will be our first trip to Seaworld

Thanks for the replies everyone! Last night when we were discussing it again, our son interrupted us to say, "I am just asking for you to let us go there one night. I've been saving my $200 of Christmas money to take you guys to eat there." That caused this mom's heart to melt! Whether it's for dinner or just dessert like someone suggested, we will definitely be going there to reward such thoughtful behavior!

Sandy, Enjoy the trip with your grandkids! :)

JenMarie82 said:
Thanks for the replies everyone! Last night when we were discussing it again, our son interrupted us to say, "I am just asking for you to let us go there one night. I've been saving my $200 of Christmas money to take you guys to eat there." That caused this mom's heart to melt! Whether it's for dinner or just dessert like someone suggested, we will definitely be going there to reward such thoughtful behavior!

Sandy, Enjoy the trip with your grandkids! :)

Awww i would have to agree. Hope you guys enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter