• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sharing Fun in the Sun in Aulani (Beach gear swap and share)

Bumping up this post in case anyone will be at aulani between lymommy (staying through the 8th) and me (arriving the 14th).

Stormalong Kay arrives the same day we leave, so we just need a little help to get to the 14th!

Hi all,

I am here at aulani. I have been trying to contact the person that gatorgi left the share tote with all day yesterday but they never responded. looks like the share is officially over ;(. So sad!: confused3

Hi all,

I am here at aulani. I have been trying to contact the person that gatorgi left the share tote with all day yesterday but they never responded. looks like the share is officially over ;(. So sad!: confused3

Aww, so sorry to hear this. I had only just found this thread and was hoping to partake and add to the share. I know we will probably have things from our trip that we would be happy to leave off to the next family. we will be there 7/14 through 7/21.

I'm sorry to hear the swap has ended. We will be arriving at Aulani on 11/23 until 12/2. If you will be there toward the end of our trip, let me know and I can give you a direct exchange of anything of use we may have.

If we can keep the stays overlapping, we don't need bell services cooperation to keep a swap going - even if we have to start a new swap.

We'll be in 2/4/13-2/11/13 and will keep the swap alive, if there's still one active.

I think this is a great idea, we'll be there 9/28-10/12 and would to partake in something similar. Overlapping stays is obviously the key.

Just wondering... Is this still active?

We're heading to Aulani on June 26th... SOOOOO Excited!!!!! :cool1::cool1:

I don't know if it is still active but we are there 6/5-6/17 and would pass off to you................. if anyone is on the front end with beach items or if we buy any. We've done this at Vero before and it worked great!

I don't know if it is still active but we are there 6/5-6/17 and would pass off to you................. if anyone is on the front end with beach items or if we buy any. We've done this at Vero before and it worked great!

That would be great! Will they hold the items for us?

We will be there June 14-23- we are family of 5-and would like to share snorkeling gear with another family. Not sure how it works, but sounds like a good idea

I'd love to help resurrect this thread for summer!

I'll be there 5/28-6/11. I have four kiddos (17,9,9,4). I'd love some hand offs and am more than happy to pass on anything extra we have at the end of our trip!

I see that all four of us are in a row, mostly. We just need someone to start it off, and then we all overlap. I need someone to pass off to by June 29th.

This isn't happening any more. Bell services did not want to participate and hold the large tub any longer. It sucked as we had added a bunch of stuff to the list too just before it ended.

If you go back a few pages there's info about the swap ending

This isn't happening any more. Bell services did not want to participate and hold the large tub any longer. It sucked as we had added a bunch of stuff to the list too just before it ended. If you go back a few pages there's info about the swap ending

I saw that, but for people overlapping they can just pass it on. That's what I'm shooting for!

Sorry to hear this is no longer done. We might be able to organize a direct hand-off though. If we have anything to hand-off directly we will post to the DIS while we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter