Shanghai Disneyland 2024 advice please

Dailymeel

Mouseketeer
Hi, thank you in advanced for answering my question. I’m trying to book Shanghai Disneyland tickets for 29th of March or 1st of April, but the calendar on the website is greyed out and I can’t go beyond April 2024. Does that mean the tickets have all sold out?

If I manage to book the tickets I am hoping to come back on this thread to ask further questions about planning and navigating this park.

Thank you so much for your time

Hopefully you will get more responses. I have not been. However, there may be good resources on the TDR Explorer website. He is a Canadian living in Japan but travels to Shanghai. I know that the Tokyo resort does not sell tickets very far in advance.

Hopefully you will get more responses. I have not been. However, there may be good resources on the TDR Explorer website. He is a Canadian living in Japan but travels to Shanghai. I know that the Tokyo resort does not sell tickets very far in advance.
Thanks! I did find his website but the Shanghai Disneyland information seems to be out dated and there was no explanation on how to use the calendar

I am traveling for business and will be there 4 full days staying about 40 minutes away...hoping to make a visit myself...I think in the March 20-25th range... we'll see! Need to figure out best way from Marriott I am at to the resort....

Went there in December and we could only get the tickets a month before... It was for Christmas day no less, if you wait to a closer date, you should be able to get it.

Even on Wechat (China's booking platform), they have yet to have it listed, so do look out for it just one month before. There is a video on another thread on how to run to Zootopia (SHDL's latest attraction area) you can check that out if you are keen!

I am traveling for business and will be there 4 full days staying about 40 minutes away...hoping to make a visit myself...I think in the March 20-25th range... we'll see! Need to figure out best way from Marriott I am at to the resort....
When I went to opening day I had to stay in the city the night before as the Disney hotels weren't available to the general public yet. The train from the city was very easy to manage (would be even easier for a day trip without having to lug a big suitcase around!). There were a couple of transfer points along my route but the signage was pretty good and easy to work out. Wasn't even that crowded once it got a few stops away from the city!

Got my ticket. Headed there tomorrow... I have seen people say both ways about use of foreign credit card. We'll see....

Added link to my report in a thread here....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter