• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shampoo and Soap all start sports how much?

HBaney84

Mouseketeer
Is the shampoo and soap in all star sports enough for two teenage...adult boys? Or should they pack some? I think they're trying to pack light...

Do they replenish daily?

Is the shampoo and soap in all star sports enough for two teenage...adult boys? Or should they pack some? I think they're trying to pack light...

Do they replenish daily?

If what is there is not enough, all you have to do is ask any housekeeper you see for shampoo or soap and they will just give it to you. This also applies to towels, wash clothes, etc..

We call housekeeping right away when we get to our room and request one additional set of toiletries (the soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and lotion). Our family shares them. For some reason (and this seems to be just my family), housekeeping does not automatically replace them when they clean our room. Every day of every Disney vacation I find myself calling housekeeping to request toiletries. It gets old really fast. In fact, in the spring, I actually had them make a note to please replace all toiletries when they cleaned our room. I don't know why no one else on this board seems to have this problem. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the large bottle of allergy-free shampoo I bring for one of my kids. In any case, all you have to do is call. They'll bring more if what you have isn't enough for everyone to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter