SFMM flash pass question

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
DH and I are visiting SFMM next August and I have been reading about their flash pass. Now I know it is going to be busy then so seen as this will be out 1 and only ever visit there we want to make the most of it (we love rollercoasters). However I am slightly confused about the Flash Pass. We will probably get the unlimited one, so is it a card that you show? Do you just walk up the flash pass line for the attraction when you want to ride it? At Alton Towers, the park here where we are AP holders this is what we do there, is it the same at SFMM? Or is it like DL where you have to pre book a time and go back then?
Thanks.

I've never gotten the unlimited Flash Pass (the Thrill Pass), so I don't know how it works. I imagine it is some kind of card, though.

The rides that take FP just have a separate FP line and you can go on them whenever. There's no set time.

Be aware that 2 of the busiest rides in the park don't take FP: X and Deja Vu. If you don't hit X as soon as the gates open, be prepared for an extremely long wait (no pun intended).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter