~~~SEWING my way to POFQ ~ American Girl outfits & Custom Park Bags! ~~~

I so wish i could sew! those are amazing!

Thank you. :thumbsup2 Just remember, one year ago - I was saying the same thing... :lovestruc

Announcement!!!!

I just thought I would let you all know that you got lucky this weekend... One of the fabrics, that we've all been waiting on, was sitting in my mailbox today! :wizard: So... it's going straight in the wash, and I am getting back to work. I still won't be able to finish - but I am going to make a huge dent in it. :banana: OK - take that back - I'll be able to finish one thing. :surfweb: But the other, you are going to have to wait for.

D~

THis does not surprise me... after getting that amazing Donald Duck card from you and Megan - I bet your cards are just AMAZING!!!! :lovestruc

D~

well thanks, I keep them pretty simple....maybe you'll be on my card list this year ;)

yay for getting part of your fabric, now get to work!

Thank you. :thumbsup2 Just remember, one year ago - I was saying the same thing... :lovestruc

Announcement!!!!

I just thought I would let you all know that you got lucky this weekend... One of the fabrics, that we've all been waiting on, was sitting in my mailbox today! :wizard: So... it's going straight in the wash, and I am getting back to work. I still won't be able to finish - but I am going to make a huge dent in it. :banana: OK - take that back - I'll be able to finish one thing. :surfweb: But the other, you are going to have to wait for.

D~

Yeah I can't wait to see

well thanks, I keep them pretty simple....maybe you'll be on my card list this year ;)

yay for getting part of your fabric, now get to work!

Yay!!! I would love to be on your card list. :thumbsup2

I'm just killing time until my new fabric is dry. :surfweb: Tempted to take the opportunity to take a nap. :rolleyes1

Yeah I can't wait to see

I might be posting a teaser photo later... I am afraid if I post the item that I can finish - that you'll guess what the big item is... I am sooo torn. :rolleyes1

D~

Since I haven't posted any creations lately, I figured I should post a Mini-Planner page. :thumbsup2

Day 5:
Photobucketday-5.jpg

D~

And since I really feel like seeing my entire MP in one place - I thought I'd do a short recap. :lovestruc

Front cover:
cover-3.jpg

Inside front cover:
Photobucketdiningchecklistcopy.jpg

Day 1:
photobucketDay1.jpg

Day 2:
photobucketday-2-1.jpg

Day 3:
Photobucketday-3.jpg

Day 4:
Photobucketday-4.jpg

Day 5:
Photobucketday-5.jpg

Back cover:
photobucketMarch2012calendar1.jpg

And as I was putting this together - I think I've decided what I am going to put inside my back cover.... :surfweb:

D~

Love the planner it is so cute to look out.

I am off to applique and embroider hopefully I will have something to post later.

D~ I have figured it out. You've been keeping it a secret from us all this time!!! Congratulations and I can't wait to see the DIAPER BAG once you have it finished :)

Love the planner it is so cute to look out.

I am off to applique and embroider hopefully I will have something to post later.

Yay!!!! I can't wait to see what it is!!!

D~ I have figured it out. You've been keeping it a secret from us all this time!!! Congratulations and I can't wait to see the DIAPER BAG once you have it finished :)

:worship: Boy, I can't put one past you, now can I Andrea??? I really wasn't looking for names for my car the other day... :rolleyes1

Can't wait to see it!
Loving the planner!

Thank you. :lovestruc I will try to take pictures soon here - after all, I :lovestruc it so much, that I keep sneaking up to my sewing room to look at it. :rotfl2:

D~

Here are the photos of what I've been working on... Or part of what I've been working on.

No one should be surprised that it's Donald... after all, he is my guy.

I made this pouch as an accessory to the other item I am making - but I can't tell you what that is yet. I am planning to use this zippered pouch to store my wallet type stuff while at WDW - it's the perfect size. Notice that ring that is attached to the side - that's to attach to whatever else I might be making. :confused3

I also wanted to add that I quilted this myself. One of my favorite features of the older VB bags, is the quality in the quilting - so one of my requirements is that this must be quilted. I've never quilted before. :eek:

I just love Donald with his messy hair. :lovestruc

aIMG_2137.jpg

Here's the inside - the striped fabric is part of what I was waiting on.

aIMG_2138.jpg

Hopefully this will tide you all over until the rest of my fabric comes. :lovestruc

D~

Have I missed something :confused3:rotfl2:

Here are the photos of what I've been working on... Or part of what I've been working on.

I made this pouch as an accessory to the other item I am making - but I can't tell you what that is yet. I am planning to use this zippered pouch to store my wallet type stuff while at WDW - it's the perfect size. Notice that ring that is attached to the side - that's to attach to whatever else I might be making. :confused3

I also wanted to add that I quilted this myself. One of my favorite features of the older VB bags, is the quality in the quilting - so one of my requirements is that this must be quilted. I've never quilted before. :eek:

aIMG_2137.jpg

aIMG_2138.jpg

Hopefully this will tide you all over until the rest of my fabric comes. :lovestruc

D~

Very Cute D~.....I know what you are making....a BackPack!!!

hope you saw my order on a certain site :rolleyes1

I could probably do a Figment...

Me too. :rotfl2:

Nope, not a backpack... :rolleyes1 And I did see that... :lovestruc

D~

:rotfl::rotfl: well I'd hope you would of known :rotfl:

dang, what are you making :confused3

always happy to help with your trip fund :goodvibes

It's coming... It's not quite "later" yet. :rotfl2:

D~

It was definitely later. Maybe not later enough, but definitely later. :lmao::rotfl2:

aIMG_2137.jpg

aIMG_2138.jpg

D~

Love the wallet! Absolutely adorable! :love::love: Where's mine? :confused3

aIMG_2137.jpg

aIMG_2138.jpg

D~
LOVE your Donald! Can't wait to see the rest! LOVE the liner and the royal blue zipper and the polka dots and the quilting and the key ring and the little tab over the zipper end and of course Donald!!!!!:donald:

I have to make myself a bag sometime. Problem is I don't really have a favorite character. I like Donald and Mickey and Figment and Pluto and Eeyore and Pooh and Tigger and Stitch and Tink. I was thinking of making myself a Figment bag but for now I have a nice small Eagle Creek backpack that works well and no time to sew anything for myself. And I have to overcome my fear of zippers!

I really loved Eeyore and the entire Pooh series and the holiday series too. Love your planner too. I do a one page excel sheet with everything on it. My coworker calls it my Color Coded Matrix of Fun.:laughing:

Work continues to be insane for me but I'll be in Disney in less than 2 weeks so I can sort of see a break in the madness coming for a few short blissful days anyways.

My girls have a Girl Scout Halloween party today. Guess i better finish my youngest one's costume. She wants to be a dog but the costume I made her 2 years ago doesn't fit nor the vet one I made last year. I don't remember telling her she could grow. This year I was so insane with work that i just purchased a sweatsuit for the base.:eek: Now I need to make the ears, tail and maybe some spots and a collar. Older DD is going to be a fortune teller so she'll wear stuff we have. I got her a plastic make your own water globe that we'll use for a small crystal ball.

aIMG_2137.jpg

aIMG_2138.jpg

D~

I totally love this. Fabulous job. You are my idol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter