~ Sew Sweet 16 ~I’m packing your angry eyes just in case~Aug 2014~ BFF' bag 8/20!!!!

WOW what a day you had yesterday.

I have so much to do and am feeling blah today. I need to workout but it will be this afternoon. I guess it is time to start getting up before the kids so I can get it in.

The life of a Magicband... :rotfl2:

20140725_122153.jpg

20140725_122213.jpg

Following this thread: Has anyone decorated their Magicbands?

I just knew I wanted to decorate mine... But the options and choices were so confusing! Where to start and what to do? Nail polish? Tattoos? Acrylic? Stickers? It's endless!

In the end, I decided to do acrylic... I've worked with acrylics before, and I find them easy to work with and clean up is minimal.

Then - what to paint on them? I have several "themes" I am going with this trip, and I wanted my MB to coordinate with all of them. In the end, I decided to go with dots... Simple... Ultra-Disney-like... Did I say simple? :crazy2:

I went to work right away... Trying to make a circle with out any wobble... :scared: It was difficult - but I was determined...

After MANY, MANY layers and touch-ups... I was finally finished and I LOVED it!

20140729_071023.jpg

I applied many, many coats of sealer - just to be sure it wouldn't come off... Sadly, the sealer started to crack and eventually my dots started to peel off. At first - I was annoyed with the sealer, and I assumed I'd used the wrong stuff - but when I got to thinking about it, I remembered that my first layer or two of sealer looked pretty good... :scratchin

20140812_062050.jpg

Ok - so I took off all of the dots (using acetone) I'd worked so hard on... I was soooo sad, but what else was I to do? Working diligently to get those layers and layers of sealer off before I could even get to the paint removal... It took me a good hour. But eventually - I was left with a plain MB again... Although a bit dull from the acetone.

Time to rethink this. I could not go to WDW with a plain MB - it just isn't my personality.

But I wanted my dots.

I sew.

I could make a cover.

But I didn't like any of the covers I'd seen.

:scratchin

Victoria found a picture of one on Pinterest - which was the best one I'd see yet.

Up to my sewing room I went...

I had dot fabric...

I could have my dots back. :woohoo:

So, I made this cover... And I repainted my Mickey Head on the top.

20140812_062008.jpg

It's getting there...

I liked the cover... It turned out great! It was easy and quick to make. I see a few more in my future for the rest of our group.

Ack!

But I still wanted my dots!

In the worst way!

::yes::

If at first, you don't succeed, try - try again.

So I did.

I took out all of my paints again.

Made the dots a bit bigger this time.

Decided not to go all the way around the band.

I like to think I was more adept at making dots... They are much less "shaky" this time around.

So, here's the second version...

20140815_072114.jpg

Then with the cover...

20140815_072024.jpg

And the bottom side... Where I didn't paint...

20140815_072135.jpg

Overall - I am super happy to have my dots back! I loved them so much!

What I did differently this time...

No base coat.

Acrylic paints - as many layers as needed to fully cover.

Sealer - the above sealer... 2 coats of a VERY LIGHT mist. I put a wad of paper towels in the center of it, and I closed it on the holes I would normally use. Then I held the can about 12" from the band and sprayed. The paper towels kept the sealer from getting to the inside/back of the band.

After two coats, fully dried. I brought my MB to my sink - ran it under water and started scrubbing the dots with my fingers. The paint stayed put, and I believe it's now "waterproof".

:beach:

The end.

D~

Glad your Dad is home safe & sound and that he had a great time. I love V's Rapunzel bag and head gear! Yay for a free day!

I love your reworked MB. The dots look great! I'm debating whether I want to paint the Mickey head on my MB. They look great painted but I'm worried that I will mess it up.

Yay! The dots are BACK!! How crazy on the cracking!! :( I'd heard the more coats of sealer the better, but no go I guess. Anyway, your new dots are perfect and I love your cover, so cool!! You must let us know how it survives the trip!

YAY for the dots staying on.

I say clean your sewing room and take it easy after the long day yesterday.

Glad your dad got home safe, big kudos to Derek for keeping him company and looking out for him!

Love the MB cover, great idea since the band tends to make things sweaty.

Glad your dad had a great time and a safe (although delayed) trip home.

Love the reworked Magic Band. I'd like to do something with mine, and we could practice on our bands from last year. Maybe if the girls and I have some free time this weekend. Since you did a ton of research, what's the consensus on using Sharpies?

It's funny to see you go from being so stressed with your work load to not knowing what to do with yourself :goodvibes You should try to relax - which I believe I have lost the ability to do :)

Hope you have a great day and a great weekend!

I am glad you reworked your Magic Band. Love the dots.

I clicked on the link for the Eddie Bauer thing you bought, but it said the item was sold out and wouldn't even show me a picture.

You probably still need rest from yesterday, so hopefully a nap is in your not so busy schedule today. I am glad that you actually will have a less hectic day today.

Have a great day and a fabulous weekend.

Your Dad looked like he had a great time on his trip. What luck he had getting the same person to take care of his sleeper on both routes of the trip.

I LOVE the reworked MB!!! The dots & the fabric cover are both great & look great together!

Hi D! Just stopping by to say hi from Bay Lake.

Your Dad is too cute! What a great trip for him. How nice that he had the same wonderful steward the entire trip.

I have that exact Eddie Bauer bag. I've used it my last 3 trips. I really like how light weight it is. The only problem is water bottles don't stay in their pockets well but I use a neopropolene bottle cover that helps keep it in & also let's me clip it on.

We all really LOVE Bay Lake Tower. Here's a shot of last night's sunset.

Thanks! YIKES!! That is scary! Thankfully no derailment - but the freight trains carrying oil out of ND take priority - so they were stuck in Fargo for 3 hours yesterday waiting on the oil trains. :confused3 Why they can't sneak a dinky passenger train in between them all is beyond me... Oh well, just happy to have him home safe n' sound.

That's what happened here. The freight trains have priority even though they go slower than Amtrak trains. The train passed them at a station and after Amtrak got going again the freight train derailed. Had them stuck forever!!! They never saw the other train but they were stuck between stations with no where to go unfortunately.

I've seen people use that same pouch at the water parks here. Looks like it works pretty good because I've seen it submerged in the lazy river or wave pool.

Love how your band turned out! Very cute with the cover you made.

WOW what a day you had yesterday.

I have so much to do and am feeling blah today. I need to workout but it will be this afternoon. I guess it is time to start getting up before the kids so I can get it in.

I know the feeling... My last few days have been really crazy and out of the ordinary - my eating has been less than stellar and I feel it. Between the bazillion coffees on Thursday, then yesterday was great until DH took me out for Dairy Queen... It's OK though - I just keep on keepin' on and do my best to make today better than yesterday. Although - I did wake up with a KILLEr headache - which is probably due to all that sugar last night? :rolleyes1

Glad your Dad is home safe & sound and that he had a great time. I love V's Rapunzel bag and head gear! Yay for a free day!

Thanks Tess - me too - it's such a relief!

LOL - not sure what to do with myself with all these free days? :confused3

I love your reworked MB. The dots look great! I'm debating whether I want to paint the Mickey head on my MB. They look great painted but I'm worried that I will mess it up.

Thanks Sue... Painting the Mickey head was the easiest part - IMO... I just did the outline first... Then very carefully painted the black part... I think there is 3 or 4 layers of black there.

Yay! The dots are BACK!! How crazy on the cracking!! I'd heard the more coats of sealer the better, but no go I guess. Anyway, your new dots are perfect and I love your cover, so cool!! You must let us know how it survives the trip!

I know - I am soooo excited to have them back! No worries at all... :thumbsup2 I think my sealer is probably different than the sealer that everyone else is using? Regardless - I got LOTS of practice making dots and it turned out great in the end.

I am debating on making myself one more cover... Possibly a Donald themed one? I did Olivia's and BFF's yesterday... Alli and V don't want one... Figures. LOL

I will definitely let you all know how it survives. Have your MBs come yet?

YAY for the dots staying on.

I say clean your sewing room and take it easy after the long day yesterday.

I know- Super excited!

LOL... Didn't clean my sewing room yesterday... But I did make O and BFF's covers for their MBs. Who knows if they will actually use them, but it doesn't really matter - they take me 15 minutes to make, so I won't be heartbroken at all if they prefer not to use them.

I hope you have a great weekend with the kids.

Glad your dad got home safe, big kudos to Derek for keeping him company and looking out for him!

Love the MB cover, great idea since the band tends to make things sweaty.

Thanks Cindy! Yah - it was a really great experience all around. I really hope my dad has the desire to do more traveling. Now that I manage his finances - he is doing so much better financially, and he does have the extra $$ to enjoy himself a little bit more - so I hope he is able to do a few more trips like this.

Thanks! I am a little nervous that the cover will be hot too... But at least it's semi-absorbant. LOL

Glad your dad had a great time and a safe (although delayed) trip home.

Love the reworked Magic Band. I'd like to do something with mine, and we could practice on our bands from last year. Maybe if the girls and I have some free time this weekend. Since you did a ton of research, what's the consensus on using Sharpies?

It's funny to see you go from being so stressed with your work load to not knowing what to do with yourself You should try to relax - which I believe I have lost the ability to do

Hope you have a great day and a great weekend!

Thanks Jennifer! Me too!

Thanks! You should - I had a lot of fun painting mine! Not sure about Sharpies? I do know that V is planning to have Rapunzel sign her MB - so I guess we are going to find out. :thumbsup2

Hahaha... Yah - I am thinking the same thing. I really could have fit another bag or two in my schedule - but then I would have been a true nut case! But not knowing what to do with myself is also grating on me... I am learning that I am an all or nothing type person. LOL And I don't do well with the "nothing" part. popcorn::

Have a great weekend!

I am glad you reworked your Magic Band. Love the dots.

I clicked on the link for the Eddie Bauer thing you bought, but it said the item was sold out and wouldn't even show me a picture.

You probably still need rest from yesterday, so hopefully a nap is in your not so busy schedule today. I am glad that you actually will have a less hectic day today.

Have a great day and a fabulous weekend.

Thanks Shannon! I am so happy I redid it too - It just feels more Disney to me with the dots.

Hmmm... Not sure which link didn't work? I purchased this waterproof case at Eddie Bauer for our phones... It was cheap - $5.99... It has good reviews online, and I thought it would be great for our waterpark days and for KRR.

20140814_111238.jpg

Sadly - I did not get a nap yesterday, I could have used one though.

I hope you have a great weekend too!

Your Dad looked like he had a great time on his trip. What luck he had getting the same person to take care of his sleeper on both routes of the trip.

I LOVE the reworked MB!!! The dots & the fabric cover are both great & look great together!

Thanks! Yes - he did have a wonderful trip... It was so nice to see him so happy.

Thanks! I really love how it turned out too - so happy to have the dots back... That, and the dots cover up a little bit of the dirtyness/streaking I can't seem to get rid of from the acetone. :thumbsup2

We are in the Single Digit too!! I just sent off my fax request to POR today. It is getting very exciting!!

Yay!!!! Soooo excited! Love doing the single digit dance! WHOOT! I hope you are able to get all of your requests!

Hi D! Just stopping by to say hi from Bay Lake.

Your Dad is too cute! What a great trip for him. How nice that he had the same wonderful steward the entire trip.

I have that exact Eddie Bauer bag. I've used it my last 3 trips. I really like how light weight it is. The only problem is water bottles don't stay in their pockets well but I use a neopropolene bottle cover that helps keep it in & also let's me clip it on.

We all really LOVE Bay Lake Tower. Here's a shot of last night's sunset.

Hello Bernadette!!! Thanks for stopping by!

LOOK at that view!!!!!!! Incredible!!! Got room for one more? LOL

Yes - Steward... That's the name! LOL Yes, it was wonderful.

That's good to know... Well, I hope bff likes it - since she is now the proud owner of 2 of them. LOL

Looking forward to meeting up with you again this trip! I hope you are having a great time... I've heard that crowds are manageable and the weather isn't super awful... As opposed to super, super awful. :confused3

That's what happened here. The freight trains have priority even though they go slower than Amtrak trains. The train passed them at a station and after Amtrak got going again the freight train derailed. Had them stuck forever!!! They never saw the other train but they were stuck between stations with no where to go unfortunately.

I've seen people use that same pouch at the water parks here. Looks like it works pretty good because I've seen it submerged in the lazy river or wave pool.

Love how your band turned out! Very cute with the cover you made.

Just glad everyone made it safely!

That is good to know! Hopefully it works well!

Thanks! I am very happy with it! Can't wait to actually wear it!

Yup... I did not know what to do with myself yesterday...

I worked out. Which is good. My eating has been less than stellar the last few days, and I feel it. Tons of coffee (+cream and sugar) on Thursday... Then last night Josh took me out to DQ last night... Enter hot fudge sundae (a small one)... but still... I woke up with a killer headache this morning. I am blaming it on the sugar. :headache: Oh - and then Alli made a coffee cake yesterday morning too... She never bakes - so I had to try a small piece of it... Delicious!

Then I went up to my sewing room for a little while... Worked on BFF's and Olivia's MB covers... They turned out good.

20140815_092317.jpg

20140815_094615.jpg

Then, Alli and I went to town... We had a bunch of errands to run...

20140815_112731.jpg

My brakes started being weird again - I wasn't too happy about that, since we were about 45 min from home... But I drove carefully and made it home OK. I will be calling my mechanic on Monday and seeing if I can drop it off this week then he can work on it at his leisure while we are in WDW.

We came home to a package on the table!!! :woohoo: It has Lois' last name on it... She has been pixie dusting everyone this week! We were ELATED with what she sent... The girls plan to use the pouches for their make-up in the parks... And the Monogramed luggage tags are awesome! This girls are thrilled about these, because they have the exact same luggage, and they always have to rifle through to see whose belongs to who. LOL So, now they will know. Thanks so much Lois!!! That was so nice and thoughtful of you!

20140815_153518.jpg

Gus came over last nigth and hung out with the girls... We had salads for dinner - they were soooo good!

Then, Josh took me out for a Jeep ride... I LOVE my Jeep rides...

He stopped for icecream on the way home... And I enjoyed a small hot fudge sundae... I have to admit is was pretty delicious!

Not sure of my agenda for today...

Josh is planning to clean and detail his Jeep... So, I might do that for my Edge - it needs it terrible.

Hopefully it's sunny out, so I can try to tan a little this afternoon.

Otherwise - that's it... I might try to make myself a Donald themed MB cover... Maybe double check my packing for the billionth time... :confused3

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Prayers and good thoughts to all! :grouphug:

D~

Thanks for the awesome Pictures of the MB covers I really want to try one.

The headache was probably the extra coffee on thursday and sugars you aren't used too. Just drink a little extra water and it should help.

I did nothing yesterday but Pin a Dress together. I only have about an hours worth of work but I have been blah.

I love the Rapunzel bag for V!!! One of my all time favorites as well. And that headpiece. Are you kidding me?? Awesome! And how fun that V will proudly sport that. She rocks!

I'm so glad you had time to redo you MB. It looks great and of course you NEED your polka-dots! I am really thinking about making one of those covers you made for myself. I get soooo hot and I'm sure that would feel better next to the skin than the plastic. I don't have my MBs yet, but I can dig out my old ones for measurements.

Oh my gosh, how I love your Dad's smile!! He is just precious! So very glad he got home safely and happily. Yikes on the 3 hour delay. And to think you could have been sleeping! Bummer.

I know what you mean about getting away, even a little, from your regular eating. I had Burger King last night and woke up at 4AM not feeling well at all. After a couple of hours of throwing up I feel lots better. Lesson learned!!!

I'm so glad you and the girls liked the little things I sent. It was my pleasure! I have a red suitcase and a black one, so they are hard to spot on the luggage carousel. I'll be making a couple of those for myself when I start feeling up to it this morning.

Have a great weekend, and please enjoy the unexpected chance to relax. After your trip you'll move right into visiting with family. Fun, but it takes a lot out of you, so watch some Disney movies to get pumped for your trip and take more jeep rides!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I LOOOOOVE the MB covers!! You should add those as a matching option to the bags! They are perfect, I love how they don't cover the whole band, you can still see it poking through, and like you said you can make multiple to match! YES!! You should DEF make a Donald one! The red MB will still look great with the blue!!! I love the ones you made a lot, especially little Stitch! He looks great with the pink band showing!!

Nope, no bands for me yet, about 10-12 more days. I was just reading on the MB thread someone else used the same type of sealer you used, 2 coats, and said it help up great through her trip, so I think you will def be okay!

I still can't believe it's almost time for your trip!!! I am looking forward to a new TR to read, seems like all the ones I follow are complete and people are just waiting on going again! :lmao:

I am behind... :worried:

I love the tigger bag, very cute!

The Rapunzel bag is awesome, great job! Love the head piece to go with it!

Glad your dad made it home safe! It looks like he had a great time, big smile on his face! :bitelip:

Great job on your magic band, looks great. But I will say I LOVE the covers! :love: That is my fear of these bands is the way plastic will sweat on my arm. I can not have a plastic band on a watch without it sweating or feeling awful. I may have to invest in a cover. :rolleyes:

If I can't get on here before you leave, have a great trip! Looking forward to reading all about it! :surfweb:

The Rapunzel bag is beyond incredible! :love: The headpiece is so totally cool too!

So glad to hear your dad made it home safe and sound!

I am not going to be around for a little while - I just got some pretty terrifying news – my daughter has cancer. I am flying down for her surgery and I don’t know how long I’ll be away but in case I can’t get back here before you leave, I want to tell you to have a FANTASTIC time! Enjoy every moment there! I’m looking forward to hearing all about it! Be safe!

Thanks for the awesome Pictures of the MB covers I really want to try one.

The headache was probably the extra coffee on thursday and sugars you aren't used too. Just drink a little extra water and it should help.

I did nothing yesterday but Pin a Dress together. I only have about an hours worth of work but I have been blah.

They are so easy to make... Unless you are me, and decide to add ruffles. :rotfl: Sometimes I wonder about myself... LOL

I am certain it was - I am all better now... I had a really good "back to normal" day yesterday and it felt so good! I keep telling myself that I should eat a few treats now and then, so when we are in Disney it's not such a shock to my system... but there were a few times where I probably had more treats than I needed. It's OK though - I just keep pressing on. Each meal and each time I eat, it's a new beginning. :thumbsup2

I know- I have been so blah for the last few days, I don't like not being busy. I am actually considering starting my first few bag orders for after we get back... After all, Brian and Myrthe will be here - and even though my schedule is light, it's still going to be tough to find time for everything. So, if I get started now, it will make things easier then. :thumbsup2

Gotta add... I love your new AE shorts!!! They are adorable on you!!! You are just rockin' this Chiara and I am so proud of you!

I love the Rapunzel bag for V!!! One of my all time favorites as well. And that headpiece. Are you kidding me?? Awesome! And how fun that V will proudly sport that. She rocks!

I'm so glad you had time to redo you MB. It looks great and of course you NEED your polka-dots! I am really thinking about making one of those covers you made for myself. I get soooo hot and I'm sure that would feel better next to the skin than the plastic. I don't have my MBs yet, but I can dig out my old ones for measurements.

Oh my gosh, how I love your Dad's smile!! He is just precious! So very glad he got home safely and happily. Yikes on the 3 hour delay. And to think you could have been sleeping! Bummer.

I know what you mean about getting away, even a little, from your regular eating. I had Burger King last night and woke up at 4AM not feeling well at all. After a couple of hours of throwing up I feel lots better. Lesson learned!!!

I'm so glad you and the girls liked the little things I sent. It was my pleasure! I have a red suitcase and a black one, so they are hard to spot on the luggage carousel. I'll be making a couple of those for myself when I start feeling up to it this morning.

Have a great weekend, and please enjoy the unexpected chance to relax. After your trip you'll move right into visiting with family. Fun, but it takes a lot out of you, so watch some Disney movies to get pumped for your trip and take more jeep rides!

Thanks Lois - I am super pumped about V's Rapunzel set too... I am so excited for her to wear it, and I know she is too!

I can't decide if I like the covers or not? LOL I keep making them though, so I am giving it my best effort. I think, no matter what you do - covers or no covers, it's still gonna be hot. Sigh.

Thank you - I just love my Dad! I am very lucky!

Yah - I don't think I could do Burger King at all... I know for a fact I can't do McD's at all... I've gotten to be quite the food snob lately - which sometimes annoys my family - Josh especially. But the girls are much the same way... They WON'T touch any fast food... They will eat at Jimmy Johns, Chipotle and sometimes Arby's in a pinch... But the others, there's no way. It kind of makes me chuckle a little bit at the way our lives have changed... When Josh was in Iraq - the girls and I LIVED off of fast food - but back then, we didn't know what we know now. It makes me happy to see them make better choices. Even Alli tells me all the time - she knows that she would be so much better off cutting out the grains - but she just can't do that with her vegetarianism - I understand. I hope that some day she will listen to her Dr. and decide that even though Vegetarianism is a worthy and morally respected way to it, it's just not made for her body. Until then, I support her choice as best as I can - after all - the alternative could be so much worse.

Yes, we loved everything! We already have the luggage tags on our suitcases. I have BFF's in her bag of stuff to give her tomorrow - she will love them too!

Pfft... Relax? What's that? Hehehe... I am actually considering starting on my first orders for when we return, so I don't have much to do while Brian and Myrthe (pronounced Mirta - for anyone who didn't know)...

Hehehe... V and I watched The Lion King the other night at my Dad's... Good idea- I'll see if they want to watch a movie with me this afternoon. :woohoo:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I LOOOOOVE the MB covers!! You should add those as a matching option to the bags! They are perfect, I love how they don't cover the whole band, you can still see it poking through, and like you said you can make multiple to match! YES!! You should DEF make a Donald one! The red MB will still look great with the blue!!! I love the ones you made a lot, especially little Stitch! He looks great with the pink band showing!!

Nope, no bands for me yet, about 10-12 more days. I was just reading on the MB thread someone else used the same type of sealer you used, 2 coats, and said it help up great through her trip, so I think you will def be okay!

I still can't believe it's almost time for your trip!!! I am looking forward to a new TR to read, seems like all the ones I follow are complete and people are just waiting on going again!

Hahaha... I might - I haven't decided yet? I do like them, but I still think there are modifications I can make. :confused3

Oooh - that's good to know... Are you sure it wasn't me? LOL I've posted there a couple times over the last few days. :thumbsup2

Yah - I am starting to get sad that it's almost over... And another 18 months before our next one... Oh well, lots of other stuff going on in that time, which will keep me busy.

I am behind...

I love the tigger bag, very cute!

The Rapunzel bag is awesome, great job! Love the head piece to go with it!

Glad your dad made it home safe! It looks like he had a great time, big smile on his face!

Great job on your magic band, looks great. But I will say I LOVE the covers! That is my fear of these bands is the way plastic will sweat on my arm. I can not have a plastic band on a watch without it sweating or feeling awful. I may have to invest in a cover.

If I can't get on here before you leave, have a great trip! Looking forward to reading all about it!

No worries at all... I would much rather have my friends stop by and say hello... I do worry about all of you if I don't see you for a long time. So, even if you don't have the chance to read - I welcome the check-in just the same. :lovestruc So, thanks for stopping by. :hug:

Thanks!!! I am super excited about our gear this year - it's going to be fun!

Yes, I am so happy he is home... I talked to him yesterday and he was settling in nicely and happy to be home too.

Thanks! Well, I will test them out in the August heat and let you all know if I keep them on or rip them off because they are too hot. LOL I hope I can keep them on - but I am not looking forward to the tan lines I am going to get from it... Gonna have to switch arms so it isn't so bad. LOL

Thank you!!! We are getting pretty excited here!

The Rapunzel bag is beyond incredible! The headpiece is so totally cool too!

So glad to hear your dad made it home safe and sound!

I am not going to be around for a little while - I just got some pretty terrifying news – my daughter has cancer. I am flying down for her surgery and I don’t know how long I’ll be away but in case I can’t get back here before you leave, I want to tell you to have a FANTASTIC time! Enjoy every moment there! I’m looking forward to hearing all about it! Be safe!

Thank you and yes such a relief!!!

Oh no, I am so very sorry to hear this. It seems that it has just been one thing after another for you. Please know that you are in our thoughts and our prayers, and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Check in when you can - even if it's just to let us know how you and your family are doing. :grouphug:

Yesterday...

Well, I am having issues with "idle hands"... Hahaha... I cannot stand having nothing to do... So, I invent stuff to do... :rolleyes1

See my below post about what I made yesterday... LOL

Then, I was bored the rest of the day... I cleaned out the inside of my Edge... Then V and I ran to the grocery store to get lettuce so we could have tacos for dinner... Then we sat around... Josh and I went upstairs and watched a movie (The Big Wedding... It was OK... Robin Williams was in it - which was sad, but he only had a very minor role).

Today... Well... Not sure... It's that "idle hands" thing again... :confused3

Need to check on some trip stuff... Like which side of the airport we will be arriving/leaving in Orlando - so I have my direction orientation about me when we get there.

I need to put my suitcase and V's suitcase on my bed and distribute stuff between the two... She insists she has TONS of room in her's, where I have none... So, she may be taking some of my stuff. :thumbsup2 Then I need to double check that I have everything I need for all of my outfits packed.

I might start on some of my orders for after we get back... Brian and Myrthe will be here, and even though my schedule is pretty light - anything I can do now to alleviate that, would be helpful. :lovestruc And since I have nothing better to do... LOL

Hoping Josh decides to smoke something today... LOL I could use some good meat before we have to eat Disney food. :rolleyes:

Otherwise, that's all - a pretty light and boring day for me.

I hope you all have a wonderful day today... Prayers and good thoughts to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter