severe cheering up needed please

peter+lynne

Earning My Ears
well we were booked to go in september.
my wife is a travel agent and we got a good deal 600 quid for two weeks in september so we booked on friday days inn lakeside premium seats on the flight and a midsize car for a total of £900 we paid our deposit and my wife faxed through her form to head office.about two hours later one of her friends rings and things you cant book long haul special deals until 2 months before departure so we are now waiting for the fax to come back denied.so cheer me up what do you reckon the chances are of any places left on the flight 2 months before we go 20th september?
i am really depressed we dont want to go full fare this year as we are saveing for a house and we found this price and thought its a bonus but you get excited and then snatched away i was happy for two hours this weekend!!
and if i see one more disney or seaworld advert im going to start walking now and i might get there next september!!!!
thanks for letting me get this out.

Wishing you luck with your booking - don't forget schools are back in September so I hope that you will get your flight - it should be a quiet time of year for bookings.

Crossing my fingers for you.

Jenny (thatcats):earsgirl:

I should think that you would have a better chance of getting the premium seats 2 months out even if economy is full. As Jenny says, the schools are back by then.

We normally book about 2-3 months in advance and we have never had any problems getting flight seats so try to stay positive.

If you do decide to start walking - don't forget your water wings. ;)

Oh dear :(

There's nothing worse is there than looking forward to something and then it being snatched away from you - like someone coming along and popping your balloon when you were a kid.

Hopefully you'll get exactly what you want for September.

Astrid x

I think thers every chance there will still be availability for september 20th.It is a quiet time to travel and is in between very busy summer holidays and October holidays.

..........Karen.......

thanks everyone im a lot more positive now i think it was to soon to post it was still to fresh so heres hopeing!!
and by the way i was nearly a senor member now i am starting again!!

so sorry to hear your news
will keep my fingers crossed foe you
good luck:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter