Seven dwarfs mine train vs radiator springs racers

Cinematicfusion

Earning My Ears
So now that RSR is out at cars land and is a huge success, everyone now has its eyes on seven dwarfs mine train.

Fair or not, this ride needs to be the center piece of fantasyland. Anything else will be a let down. Doesn't have to be intense, scary, or thrilling. What is does have to be is magical and awe inspiring! Full on immersion into the first animated feature film Walt Disney created.
When you leave this ride, if you aren't comparing it to the great Disney dark rides like splash mountain...if there isn't a debate as to which might be better. It will be a failure.
This is a family ride....needs to be the best family ride of all time. Again, the center piece to fantasyland.

Radiator springs racers delivered, an amazing e ticket attraction. While mine trains is said to be a D level attraction by insiders....it better be the best d ticket attraction to date.
Mermaid is a good solid ride but is missing the extra something that makes it beyond great. Mermaid should have been as amazing as Harry potter, RSR, spiderman. Again amazing on a magical and enchanting level. Doesn't have to be a thrill level. Avatar land at animal kingdom has to be on a thrill level, or at least the one e ticket does.

Mine train needs to be at a minimum of 3-4 minutes with half the time inside the mountain taking the audience into a minimum of three scenes of the film.

You don't just create a ride for crowd levels....when you have a chance to make something that stands the test of time. You go all in. This ride has the potential to be that ride.

This ride needs to be on the level of the Winnie the pooh ride in Japan and splash mountain. When you leave this ride, you need to say, "take that potter! I've Just ridden greatness! Walt himself would be proud".

Imagineers did it with radiator springs, came close with mermaid....where do you think seven dwarfs mine train will land?

So now that RSR is out at cars land and is a huge success, everyone now has its eyes on seven dwarfs mine train.

Fair or not, this ride needs to be the center piece of fantasyland. Anything else will be a let down. Doesn't have to be intense, scary, or thrilling. What is does have to be is magical and awe inspiring! Full on immersion into the first animated feature film Walt Disney created.
When you leave this ride, if you aren't comparing it to the great Disney dark rides like splash mountain...if there isn't a debate as to which might be better. It will be a failure.
This is a family ride....needs to be the best family ride of all time. Again, the center piece to fantasyland.

Radiator springs racers delivered, an amazing e ticket attraction. While mine trains is said to be a D level attraction by insiders....it better be the best d ticket attraction to date.
Mermaid is a good solid ride but is missing the extra something that makes it beyond great. Mermaid should have been as amazing as Harry potter, RSR, spiderman. Again amazing on a magical and enchanting level. Doesn't have to be a thrill level. Avatar land at animal kingdom has to be on a thrill level, or at least the one e ticket does.

Mine train needs to be at a minimum of 3-4 minutes with half the time inside the mountain taking the audience into a minimum of three scenes of the film.

You don't just create a ride for crowd levels....when you have a chance to make something that stands the test of time. You go all in. This ride has the potential to be that ride.

This ride needs to be on the level of the Winnie the pooh ride in Japan and splash mountain. When you leave this ride, you need to say, "take that potter! I've Just ridden greatness! Walt himself would be proud".

Imagineers did it with radiator springs, came close with mermaid....where do you think seven dwarfs mine train will land?

I'm just guessing it will be fun. ;)

...where do you think seven dwarfs mine train will land?

Everyone knows that I'm not bashful, so I'll be happy to respond.

I don't want to sound grumpy, but to me, it needs to be a sleepy little coaster, suitable for small children... easy-sneezy.

If they intentionally doctor the speed, it could end up being a dopey move.

I completely agree with you! To be honest though I just cant see the mine train coming anywhere close to the quality of RSR...

OP, you have some pretty serious requirements. I do expect that this will be a fun attraction, however.

I personally don't see how one is comparable to another as I dont necessarily see an 'anchor's attraction to fle but rather a smattering of unique experiences on the c-d ticket level. Also while I will say that the mine coaster isn't going to be as 'good' as rsr also consider that Disney has a different purpose experience wise for the coaster vs rsr; more specifically a family coaster vs a thrill ride to anchor an entirely new land to a park. So saying that one is better than the other is like apples to oranges

The coaster has been described as part dark-ride, part coaster, so I think the comparison the RSR is fair in the sense that it will be a fun, immersive, technologically advanced family ride with incredible theming and effects.

I am rarely disappointed with the things Disney does, so I'm confident it won't be, in any way, a failure.

Everyone knows that I'm not bashful, so I'll be happy to respond.

I don't want to sound grumpy, but to me, it needs to be a sleepy little coaster, suitable for small children... easy-sneezy.

If they intentionally doctor the speed, it could end up being a dopey move.

:rolleyes1

Can't believe nobody responded to this :) All 7!!

Although I did not follow much of the development, I did not expect much from RSR.....then I saw the video of the actual ride posted on the Dis.... Wow! RSRjit every emotional attachment I had with the Cars movie (except Docs power slide. If RSR did a power slide, I'd cancel this summers WDw trip for DL;) )

I dont have that much of an emotional attachment to the Snow White movie. I respect it's a classic but I just can't imagine the same level of attachment.

I am hoping that we get to see some of the amazing technology that was used in RSR in the mine trains! I do have high hopes for this attraction. I am excited to see where Disney is going to go with this ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter