• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train FP+ Opening

Now I'm hoping on the May 2nd media day thing, there will be some announcement, and something better than "Opening in Spring 2014." Soon we'll be getting into summer.

It was stated by Disney staff previously that the Fastpass would become available when the ride opening is announced, which will not be prior to the 'media preview' 30th Apr - 2nd May.

It seems likely that they would want the ride complete and fully functioning for the preview/dedication three days and it does look like they are making final touches at the moment.

Would seem strange to me to make such a large display of having the preview and then not opening the ride to the public on Saturday 4th. Hopefully the media will get some insider reports as of Wednesday.

:confused3 :surfweb:

FWIW, SDMT is showing up again on MDE on my android. AND it also has the "Select FastPass" button too! You are just led through the options to change your FP and no, it doesn't actually show up as an option during that process. But here's to spreading more speculation :stir:

I love that there is already an opening date for the new Ratatouille attraction at Walt Disney Studios in Paris.... for JULY....

But no announced date for this attraction even though open to the media in just a few days.

Cast members are riding this morning :)

cast members are riding the new Seven dwarfs Mine Train today!! Getting close! Picture is from theme park review. Great photo spot with the castle in the background

BmUDco1IEAAtL9P.jpg:large

It was stated by Disney staff previously that the Fastpass would become available when the ride opening is announced, which will not be prior to the 'media preview' 30th Apr - 2nd May.

It seems likely that they would want the ride complete and fully functioning for the preview/dedication three days and it does look like they are making final touches at the moment.

Would seem strange to me to make such a large display of having the preview and then not opening the ride to the public on Saturday 4th. Hopefully the media will get some insider reports as of Wednesday.

:confused3 :surfweb:

I like the optimism!

cast members are riding the new Seven dwarfs Mine Train today!! Getting close! Picture is from theme park review. Great photo spot with the castle in the background

I love how a few CM's look thrilled (maybe scared) and then some are kind of like, "Man, this ride is TAME!"

Still can't wait to ride it though.

The leader in the back wearing a bright green shirt and waving... his name is Kellen. He used to be in Tomorrowland, but moved to Fantasyland in late October or November. He is one of the nicest people you could ever meet.

Here now and the walls are down. Saw a few trains on the track- no people in them though.

The CMs are saying the opening is later this spring but the gossip here tends to favor sometime this week. Hopefully before Friday!

I see an empty seat! What a waste. I'm sure they could have found one of us to fill it! :cool1:

The hair of the lady in the front car is blowing back like it's fast enough...to blow back hair. :thumbsup2

Buuut...the dude in the next to the last car is asleep so that kind of negates the thrill ride observation.

Dang...hardly know what to think! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter