Set the Date, Plane Tickets are Bought!!!

xiola

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I've been lurking around these boards for a few weeks. Seems to be a common theme ;)

I took advantage of the 7 nights for the price of 4 deal, and we'll be on our way July 22 through July 29! I realize that this is the busiest, hottest, rainiest time of the year down there, but it's simply the only time that would work for us. I'm in school, and that week is my only break of the whole summer, and my 9 year old really can't miss school during the regular school year.

We're staying at Pop Century.

This will be mine and my DS' second trip, and DH has been there many, many times.

I think I'm more excited than they are :laughing:

Getting ready to really dive into the ADR's. I've really appreciated all the input I've read here, and look forward to chatting with everyone over the next few months!

4.gif

to the DIS!!!!!​

Agreed that getting the plane tickets puts a stamp on the vacation, in that its going to happen!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!

Hi and welcome!

We'll be down in August, also on 4/3, staying at the Poly.

I can't WAIT!!

Wow, that's great. Anyway, welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter