• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September/October 2014 Roll Call

Just an update. As we were only in the U.S. for 5 nights and it was a tight budget trip, I had decided that we'd not do Disney this time and go to Knotts instead. Well, staying so close turned out to be too much temptation for me so we ended up going to Disneyland last Sunday and did Knotts on Monday before flying out that night.

Just an update. As we were only in the U.S. for 5 nights and it was a tight budget trip, I had decided that we'd not do Disney this time and go to Knotts instead. Well, staying so close turned out to be too much temptation for me so we ended up going to Disneyland last Sunday and did Knotts on Monday before flying out that night.

Hope you had a good time. Welcome home.

Welcome back! I hope your trip was wonderful :-)

Thank-you for your help with the Magical Express, I'm not getting much information from my TA at the moment.

23 days until we leave! (Yay!) The kids are soooo excited, although Ds9 is worried about the length of the flight.

I'm still trying to book the Bibbidi Bobbidi boutique with no luck, my god daughter just did it at Disneyland and it was the highlight of her trip so my fingers are crossed.

Have a great weekend! We are off to the grand final.

Welcome back! I hope your trip was wonderful :-)

Thank-you for your help with the Magical Express, I'm not getting much information from my TA at the moment.

23 days until we leave! (Yay!) The kids are soooo excited, although Ds9 is worried about the length of the flight.

I'm still trying to book the Bibbidi Bobbidi boutique with no luck, my god daughter just did it at Disneyland and it was the highlight of her trip so my fingers are crossed.

Have a great weekend! We are off to the grand final.

Hi I have been able to call them no probs, this is the number I called 001117147817895, you have to remember to add the country code. BBB is totally worth it, hope you get through :)

We are home, incredibly happy and have had the most magical time, trip report to come :)

Happy travels everyone :)
We leave tomorrow, think most things are sorted, just last minute cleaning and washing in the morning, and then heading to the airport in the afternoon.

Happy travels everyone :) We leave tomorrow, think most things are sorted, just last minute cleaning and washing in the morning, and then heading to the airport in the afternoon.

Yay! Hope the holiday is everything you hoped for:)

We are in the single digit countdown. I have done some online shopping (woohoo!!) and I am finding it hard to concentrate on regular life:)

Looking forward to all of the trip reports!

Safe travels to those leaving today and this week. Hope you all have wonderful holidays and they it doesnt go too fast.

We have been back 5 days now and it feels like our holiday was just a dream. Cant wait to read all about your holidays.

Safe travels to everyone leaving this week :-) so exciting!

I've just found out our return flight has changed and we no longer connect with enough time between LA & Sydney {only 46 minutes} so we are now having to return via Brisbane.

Exactly 3 weeks from today for us!

Only 2 more sleeps! And only 1 more sleep at home - our house sitters arrive tomorrow afternoon so we are spending the night at my parents.

Cleaning the house today with just some last minute jobs (change the bed linen, vacuum, mop etc) to do tomorrow. It's supposed to be miserable weather in Melbourne so I got as much washing done today as possible:)

We have just finished packing, why do I always feel we are taking twice as much as we need but always forget something?

We are all so excited!

Only 2 more sleeps! And only 1 more sleep at home - our house sitters arrive tomorrow afternoon so we are spending the night at my parents. Cleaning the house today with just some last minute jobs (change the bed linen, vacuum, mop etc) to do tomorrow. It's supposed to be miserable weather in Melbourne so I got as much washing done today as possible:) We have just finished packing, why do I always feel we are taking twice as much as we need but always forget something? We are all so excited!

Yay for it being so close! Have an awesome trip.

Have a great holiday! I've started cleaning here, and I've still got a week and a half before we go! Lol I think it's more an end of school holidays purge for me, our kids go back to school tomorrow ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter