September Check-in - September has Arrived!

Nope Kaci - I am going when it is still August so only 9 days left - officially a single digit dance for me - anyone else so far??? :cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2::cool1:

Don't know about everyone else but I am always excited when I can see the first day of our vacation on weather.com on the 10 day forecast.

YA!! All a go everything came in today and ready to go in 19 days!! Hardly wait family first time and my little guy will be celebrating his 4th birthday in the park!!

Photopass+ check
stroller check
ears check

Thanks to everyone that helped out on the small stuff for me we can hardly wait now.:cool1::cool1:

Nope Kaci - I am going when it is still August so only 9 days left - officially a single digit dance for me - anyone else so far??? :cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2::cool1:

Don't know about everyone else but I am always excited when I can see the first day of our vacation on weather.com on the 10 day forecast.

Yay! for single digit dances :cool1:

YA!! All a go everything came in today and ready to go in 19 days!! Hardly wait family first time and my little guy will be celebrating his 4th birthday in the park!!

Photopass+ check
stroller check
ears check

Thanks to everyone that helped out on the small stuff for me we can hardly wait now.:cool1::cool1:

What a great place to celebrate a :bday:

It feels good to have everything ready doesn't it? Our PP+ arrived today and I've been working on our trip organizer with all of our confirmations, tickets, vouchers, Groupons, coupons, maps, etc...

Only 4 more sleeps for me :cool1:

3 weeks exactly until we leave, I'm so excited, like the rest of you my trip folder is filling up, my photopass+ arrived, I've got my vouchers and tickets, it's getting so exciting.

I was wondering if its worth it to do a touring plan for a 4 day park hopper during a September visit? I haven't been to Disneyland before.
it is always a good thing to have a plan, it can't hurt and since this is your first time you really should have some kind of plan for the things you want to see and do, I have been quite a few times and I still like to having touring plans it is very easy to get sidetracked while there, 4 days might seem like a lot but chances are you still will not be able to see and do all of what disneyland resort has to offer, best advice of course is get up early and do rides in the morning.
have a great time.

I arrive on Sept. 11. I am so excited, it seems like forever since I have been to the happiest place on earth, been real busy reading the forums here and trying to catch up on all the new and wonderful things at Disneyland.

Anybody know why hours are longer in September 21st? Are they expecting more crowds that week for some reason?

it is always a good thing to have a plan, it can't hurt and since this is your first time you really should have some kind of plan for the things you want to see and do, I have been quite a few times and I still like to having touring plans it is very easy to get sidetracked while there, 4 days might seem like a lot but chances are you still will not be able to see and do all of what disneyland resort has to offer, best advice of course is get up early and do rides in the morning.
have a great time.

Thank you! =) Then in that case, would anyone care to weigh in on this:

I'm trying to decide which day during our visit to take a break from the parks. We are staying from Sept. 4-10 and we only have a 4 day park hopper so one of those days we wont be able to attend the park. So, from Thurs-Tuesday, which day would be the best to relax at the DLH pool, check out ESPN Zone, character dining, etc..?

I don't know if it should be a Sat. or Sun. because those are the most crowded days or if it should be Mon. or Tues. since park has shorter hours.

Thank you! =) Then in that case, would anyone care to weigh in on this:

I'm trying to decide which day during our visit to take a break from the parks. We are staying from Sept. 4-10 and we only have a 4 day park hopper so one of those days we wont be able to attend the park. So, from Thurs-Tuesday, which day would be the best to relax at the DLH pool, check out ESPN Zone, character dining, etc..?

I don't know if it should be a Sat. or Sun. because those are the most crowded days or if it should be Mon. or Tues. since park has shorter hours.

What are you wanting to see? The only days to see Fantasmic and the Fireworks are the Friday/ Saturday/ Sunday We are planning on going to them on different days so we don't have to rush. I I have decided to go on the day with shorter hours because it fits in better with our overall plan.

We arrive on Sept. 9th. It's our first trip and the only planning I've done is make dining reservations. We are in the middle of a move right now so I've been really busy taking care of everything related to that. :scared:

Anybody know why hours are longer in September 21st? Are they expecting more crowds that week for some reason?

I think it's because it's Halloween season don't quote me on that though. I know there is some big holiday on the 25th with lots of schools closed? Anyway someone said they are expecting high crowds that day.

What are you wanting to see? The only days to see Fantasmic and the Fireworks are the Friday/ Saturday/ Sunday We are planning on going to them on different days so we don't have to rush. I I have decided to go on the day with shorter hours because it fits in better with our overall plan.

We want to try and experience as much as we can, we have never been there before. I paid for a touringplans.com subscription to have some sort of guideline. We have small children and tweens with us.

Our current plan is:
Sunday 21st Sept: Arrive LAX - drive to LEGOLAND, do the waterpark in the afternoon.
Monday 22nd Sept: LEGOLAND - stay at the hotel that night.
Tuesday 23rd Sept: San Diego zoo
Drive to Anaheim - check in to DLH that evening
We know this is a long day
Wednesday 24th Sept: Disneyland/DCA
WOC dining package and WOC
Thursday 25th Sept: Day trip and catch up with old friends
Friday 26th Sept: Character breakfast - Surfs up
Non park day - quiet day due to MHP
MHP
Saturday 27th Sept: Parks day
Fantasmic dessert package
Sunday 28th Sept: Parks day
plan to get a good spot for the Fireworks
Monday 29th Sept: 1/2 park day before flying home to NZ

This is our current plan, since we have never been to the parks before would people recommend doing the intro tour?

All of our tickets and package should be coming this week! So close.....we just had our daughters 4year check-up today and she was 40" with small shoes on! and our son was 32"! Sweet!

Two weeks from today I will be packing and getting ready to leave the next day! Wahoo!!

I'm having fun getting the little stuff figured out - touring plans, food recommendations, packing lists, etc. I've also entered into "germ paranoia" mode. I get so paranoid about one of us getting sick right before vacation, so while I'm not normally very germaphobic, I am the epitome of it for the next two weeks. Does anyone else get like this or am I just crazy? Haha

Yay Disneyland!

I've also entered into "germ paranoia" mode. I get so paranoid about one of us getting sick right before vacation, so while I'm not normally very germaphobic, I am the epitome of it for the next two weeks. Does anyone else get like this or am I just crazy? Haha

We're participating in half marathon weekend, and for the last few weeks I've been terrified about someone getting injured. I've wanted to wrap myself in cotton wool and live in a padded cell until we leave :rotfl:

A friend of mine her son cut off the tip of his finger just before they left and it caused some major issues so yes I'm very paranoid.

Total germaphobe over here right now. But since I had sinus surgery last fall (that needs to be re-done this fall) I am so susceptible to everything and a cold ends up making me sick for up to 6 weeks. I had a cold 3 weeks ago and I am still working on getting over it.

But on my yay side I finally made our meal reservations this evening (PCH, Goofy's Kitchen, Cafe Orleans and BTMBBQ). DS is all reserved for Pirate League and he's so excited about that-it's pretty cute watching him practice his pirate arrhhh's and talking about fighting Darth Vader with his sword that he'll get at Pirate School.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter