September 5th 2016, 4 Night Dream Cruise

Anyone know of there is an emoji keyboard for Disney like the one on the navigator app with all the characters? I downloaded one and it's not what I'm looking for

Currently I am planning for Halloween and the Mickey Halloween party! I want to get into special effects makeup and so I am making costumes for Andy, Henry, Liam (neighbor), and I. We will all be hitchhiking ghosts and the ghost bride from the haunted mansion.

Last edited:
Anyone know of there is an emoji keyboard for Disney like the one on the navigator app with all the characters? I downloaded one and it's not what I'm looking for

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH... my daughter was so happy to see a gift for her at the door, God Bless you!

Me too, Thanks!!!!

I think I know who it was (have to look when I get home from work)

Let us know who it was, please!

I'm planning a "girlfriend " getaway on the Dream in May 2018, and can't wait to display that magnet on my door! Can hardly wait until the prices come out for that one. Then planning can really begin!

Let us know who it was, please!

I'm planning a "girlfriend " getaway on the Dream in May 2018, and can't wait to display that magnet on my door! Can hardly wait until the prices come out for that one. Then planning can really begin!
A special thanks to jae0226 (Jessica, Jayden and Laura) in cabin 10004 for our beautiful Disney Dream Cruise magnet gift. It will be used again for sure! Keep that pixie dust flowing!

Last edited:
A special thanks to jae0226 in cabin 10004 for our beautiful Disney Dream Cruise magnet gift. It will be used again for sure! Keep that pixie dust flowing
Thank you very much jae0226. I love the magnet and will happily use it!

I just turned that magnet over to see the post it on the back! You also gave us the key rings, thank you for them as well!

Am still enjoying many treats! DH and I each have our favorites, thank you all! We shared the coconut patties and nuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter