September 5th 2016, 4 Night Dream Cruise

Thank you guys for all of the sweet and fun Fish Extenders and the sweet birthday gifts!! It was fun giving out candy and meeting up with you guys! I hope we can end up cruising together again!!

Thank you guys for all of the sweet and fun Fish Extenders and the sweet birthday gifts!! It was fun giving out candy and meeting up with you guys! I hope we can end up cruising together again!!
We enjoyed the cruise way beyond our expectations on a 4 night cruise. This thread made meeting you all feel as if we were meeting good friends!

Bobbi and Tom

We Did!!!! Loved meeting everyone, loved the candy FE exchange, loved the pin exchange, loved Castaway Cay (again), loved the food, loved Animator's Palate, etc, etc,

When everyone gets settled, let's post pictures of the trip.
I forgot to bring my camera while snorkeling so no pictures. :( But I saw a green sea turtle, jelly fish, sunken submarine, small sunken boat and a Mickey statue!

Thank you to everyone who made me feel so welcome during the cruise! There were so many highlights. One of my favorites was feeding and petting the stingrays, definitely a once in a lifetime experience! I hope everyone has safe travels back home.

I forgot to bring my camera while snorkeling so no pictures. :( But I saw a green sea turtle, jelly fish, sunken submarine, small sunken boat and a Mickey statue!
We looked for your "fast boat" trip at Serenity Bay but didn't see it (too fast I guess). Glad to hear about the turtle, that is a rare sighting!

So for first timers and many goers, who had an amazing time on the Disney Dream?????

Let me first say I'm sorry we never made it to breakfast either day (I totally forgot where we were supposed to meet), but I did have the pleasure of meeting Tom and Alitytuck! All of the candy was great... my son loved going room to room to make deliveries and loved coming back to goodies in our extender!

As a first timer, I totally see why there are so many adults on this cruise without children. It's CLEAN and the food is great! I've already secured an open booking for our next cruise!

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]We had an amazing time on this cruise, but will probably wait a bit longer until our two year old is a bit older to do it again. The kids wanted pictures with everyone, but standing in line seemed to make us miss a lot of other stuff they liked too. Thank you all for your pixie dust and gifts, my son was so excited to run back to the room and look every night.
Our Georgia pralines were left behind at the hotel so unfortunately, we couldn't reciprocate. I hate we didn't meet anyone but late nights with no naps left two grumpy kids and two tired parents... ugh!

We are hoping to do another cruise in about three years with the kids, but did book a placeholder for maybe the two of us sooner. Can't wait to see some pictures! Here's one of us at CC.IMG_20160907_134459472.jpg

We looked for your "fast boat" trip at Serenity Bay but didn't see it (too fast I guess). Glad to hear about the turtle, that is a rare sighting!
We rode past the serenity bay cabanas and beach but then we rode far out into the water and away from the island til the boat and island were very small. The sea turtle was practically underneath me and he swam away.

So for first timers and many goers, who had an amazing time on the Disney Dream?????
We had such an amazing time! We are sorry we didn't have the opportunity to meet and have breakfast with everyone but we did meet some great people and our kids made friends. They were texting and face timing as soon as we were home last night. Thank you everyone for your generous gifts. We are still enjoying them. We have a placeholder for our next cruise! We will be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter