• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2016

Thank you! Just booked ADR's this morning/ stalking for BOG dinner ressie to become available. First time staying on property and we are excited.
Very cool! You are starting out right with a nice resort. We absolutely love staying onsite, it just makes the whole time we are there part of the fun, whether we are in a park or not. Good luck with the BOG dinner. We did it on our last two trips, but are just doing lunch there this year.

Welcome! Finally someone from CR! We love to visit but have never stepped up to stay there. What room category do you have? Starting your trip with MNSSHP on the first night should be a fun way to jump right in.
I've admired CR from afar but finally got a good deal on this year so I had to do it! Garden Deluxe room. We could have planned MNSSHP later in the trip but wanted to hit the ground running :D I've been reading through your PTR - makes me excited for my own trip! This is my first September trip so I've got high hopes!

I've admired CR from afar but finally got a good deal on this year so I had to do it! Garden Deluxe room. We could have planned MNSSHP later in the trip but wanted to hit the ground running :D I've been reading through your PTR - makes me excited for my own trip! This is my first September trip so I've got high hopes!

That's great, and a nice way to upgrade to a deluxe. Having the option to walk to MK will be nice, even if you still choose to use the monorail. This year's PTR doesn't have a whole lot since we've been busy, but we have had some great trips in September. The first time we went in September we were amazed at the lack of crowds compared to June. Getting to experience Food and Wine at Epcot will be neat too, since it makes World Showcase even more fun by adding food and drinks from the different countries. Beware though, with bounceback offers going in September can become addicting...

Staying at BC 9/18 - 9/25. First time there, stayed at BWI last year and fell in love with the EPCOT resort area.

We are staying 8/25 to 9/7 at the Grand Floridian, our first time at GF but we've stayed at all the other MK area resorts so this stay will round it out nicely for us. We stayed at Epcot resorts (BC and BWI) the last two years in a row so I'm excited to stay at a monorail resort again this year! I'm hoping to take in MNSSHP on 9/2 but haven't convinced the rest of my party yet, so we will see what happens with that, we've never done it before so I think it'd be fun.

We are staying 8/25 to 9/7 at the Grand Floridian, our first time at GF but we've stayed at all the other MK area resorts so this stay will round it out nicely for us. We stayed at Epcot resorts (BC and BWI) the last two years in a row so I'm excited to stay at a monorail resort again this year! I'm hoping to take in MNSSHP on 9/2 but haven't convinced the rest of my party yet, so we will see what happens with that, we've never done it before so I think it'd be fun.

That sounds great! Rounding out the MK resorts with a stay at GF sounds perfect. The Epcot area is nice too, they all have their perks. Good luck with the MNSSHP convincing. We still haven't done it either. You will be one of the first on the list to arrive, so we'll be watching for updates as we are home packing.

That sounds great! Rounding out the MK resorts with a stay at GF sounds perfect. The Epcot area is nice too, they all have their perks. Good luck with the MNSSHP convincing. We still haven't done it either. You will be one of the first on the list to arrive, so we'll be watching for updates as we are home packing.

Thanks! I'll be sure to update everyone when my trip comes around, usually I update via Twitter/Instagram I've never done a trip report before, but I'll try to link back to this thread at least once so people can catch it.

We went to disney last year in mid September and didn't do The Halloween party so I figured maybe we'd try it this year, my family doesn't seem interested in it though, but I've got time to work on them. I think it would be fun to do it at least once, even if just to see the parade and fireworks! We will decide when it gets closer and once the pricing and whatnot comes out.

9/3-9/10! 9/3 we are at AKL for one night then switching to the Dolphin for the rest of the trip. I haven't stayed at either resort before, looking forward to it!

Changed from POFQ to CBR to save $900 with free dining.
Congratulations, that's a lot of savings. We haven't gotten availability for free dining in our resort choice, so we are staying put so far, but we did see availability at CBR for pirate rooms at a nice price.

9/3-9/10! 9/3 we are at AKL for one night then switching to the Dolphin for the rest of the trip. I haven't stayed at either resort before, looking forward to it!
Welcome! I'll add you to the list for both resorts. It will be neat to get to check out two new places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter