• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2016 Code Watch

I'm booked in September at CSR. Pretty sure I'm going to change the reservation to CBR, our home resort. Hopefully some good codes soon!

Following! I'd love to save some money since I apparently need to buy a car this month. Sigh...

This was posted in another thread...Pete Werner (who runs this site) posted this on Twitter:

One of our Dreams agents saw a 'glitch' on Disney's TA website a moment ago offering a 'free dining package'. Guess it's coming soon!
Then he posted:

Follow up - hearing free dining dates as 8/23-10/1, 11/15-11/21, 11/26-11/28,12/10-12/21 - this is not confirmed yet.

:worship:

Following. Hoping for a nice RO discount for our Contemporary stay 9/7-9/16. A 30% RO will be just perfect and would save us almost 700 more than FD would.

We are already booked at the Poly with a fantastic discount but if FD is released, we would move to a moderate and save about $800 more. We have never gotten the FD. It is KILLING me waiting like this!!!

Needing a RO discount for the night of 9/04. Hopefully at SSR, but if not will pay rack rate at POFQ.

So let's say a RO discount comes out soon. Is this something we need to call in to Disney and add right at 7am like we do for FD? Are the RO discount rooms limited or can we add the RO any time?

This is the Canadian offer posted on the free dining thread

Save up to 25% off your hotel stay

Save up to 25% off your hotel stay!
  • Valid for travel August 26 – November 5, 2016
  • Book Between April 25, 2016 and August 31, 2016
Restrictions
  • Minimum 2, maximum 14 night stay
  • This offer can be booked as ‘Room Only’
  • This offer can also be booked as a ‘Magic Your Way”
  • This offer can also be booked as a ‘Room and Dine Only Package’ (no ticket required)
  • The Disney Dining Plan, Quick Service Dining plan and Deluxe Dining Plan may be added at regular rates
  • Discounted offer room rates are not applicable to any nights after November 5, 2016
  • The room rate discount is a tiered discount which varies by resort and room type
  • Magic Your Way Tickets are not discounted

Free Dining and Room Only discounts are out:

• Up to 30% off most Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resort rooms
  • Up to 25% off most Moderate resort rooms
  • Up to 20% off most Value resort rooms and Campsites

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter