September 2015?

You can log in and it will tell you how many days till you arrive and then do the math. You can also google how many days till and it will bring you to a calculator to figure it out. Also if you received the booklet with the incredibles on the front from Disney it tells you all the important dates on the last page.

Made my ADRs this morning! Always an exciting step. And I managed to get everything I wanted! Worth getting up early for.

We're hoping to get an ADR for Morimoto too when it opens up in Disney Springs.

You can log in and it will tell you how many days till you arrive and then do the math. You can also google how many days till and it will bring you to a calculator to figure it out. Also if you received the booklet with the incredibles on the front from Disney it tells you all the important dates on the last page.

Thanks! I haven't made my reservation yet and therefore haven't received the package so I wasn't sure.

188 days out for me.. my mom is doing the ADR's so I'm trying to get excited about it being almost 6 months until we leave. I haven't been on vacation since my honeymoon in September of 2013, so I'm ready!

Down to day 180 for us!! Got up nice and early at 5:59 and booked all our ADR's and got everything we wanted including dinner at BOG on the party night!! So excited.

When are you going? There were lots of days I could have chose. I was even able to get a better time later on today. We'll be there 9/9-9/19.

Our ADR date is a week from today! I think we've decided on the following --
Thursday 9/17 - Arrival day, QS dinner in MK.
Friday 9/18 - Hoping for a 1945 ADR at La Hacienda de San Angel. Illuminations at 9pm, with EMH till 11pm!
Saturday 9/19 - Lunch ADR at Yak and Yeti...PM Magic Kingdom QS Dinner/snacks, etc
Sunday 9/20 - Brunch at Boma (~10am), swimming, MNSSHP, Plaza/Tony's Restaurant 445pm.
Monday 9/21 - Afternoon/Evening WS - Via Napoli (~6pm)
Tuesday 9/22 - Animal Kingdom Morning/Dinner DTD - Raglan Road
Wednesday 9/23 - MK Morning/PM Hollywood Studios - 50's Prime Time (~515pm) Fantasmic 8pm
Thursday 9/24 - Epcot AM/MK PM - California Grill (~6pm)
Friday - Home. :(

We're pretty much in the same boat. And now that we know what we're booking it makes the trip seem real and not that far away.

It's exciting to figure out what our days are going to look like more or less. :)

It's exciting to figure out what our days are going to look like more or less. :)

I agree. Kinda makes it more real to have your days pretty much figured out. We are doing a non park arrival day for the first time. Any one do that and regret it? Our flight lands at 9:30am so we'll probably be at the poly around 11. We plan to go to DTD and then hang by the pool in the afternoon.

I agree. Kinda makes it more real to have your days pretty much figured out. We are doing a non park arrival day for the first time. Any one do that and regret it? Our flight lands at 9:30am so we'll probably be at the poly around 11. We plan to go to DTD and then hang by the pool in the afternoon.

We had a non-park arrival day last time and will do the same this time. We were at our resort by 11, checked in, gave our phone number for a "room ready" text, and then we went to DTD for lunch and hanging out. It was a fun, low stress way to start the trip. Our time frame is pretty much the exact same this time.

I just booked our September trip!!!!!!! Happy dance!!!

Attachments

• 20150322_192253-1.jpg
    20150322_192253-1.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 0
Going 9/24-9/29, probably staying at AS Sports again even though I am tempted to stay at CSR. I'm booking next month, waiting for the free dining to come out, hopefully. If I stay at CSR I will get the regular dining plan, if I stay at Sports I will get the quick service but can always upgrade. One thing I realize though is that it is always a lot of food so maybe we will be better off with the quick service plan and save some money by staying at Sports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter