September 2015 Countdown!

change my resort, please! We are keeping our same dates...just changing from POP to CBR. :flower3::flower3::flower3:

By the time I upgraded my dining plan @ POP, it was $125 more to go to a standard view @ CBR. WOOT WOOT!!!:yay::yay::yay: Was looking forward to the themeing @ POP, but thrilled to have a queen bed & ceiling fans @ CBR. (And better for the marriage!:ssst::ssst::ssst: )

And - thank you for the housekeeping duties on this thread, Mrs. Grumpy!!! :worship::worship::worship:

ThereYouSeeHer!!!

I love the Disney Bingo in your posting signature! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I might as well post my update

September 16-20- AKL Jambo
September 20-23- Pop Century
September 24- Hard Rock Hotel
September 25-Oct 5- Cabana Bay

Can you please change our resort.....we decided to move from POR to CBR since its the last time we'll be able to fit in a standard room (family of 6 with one just under 2). I think the kids will love it there!

Hi - CBR 9/4-9/12

Anyone else try to join the September Disney planning board on FB and been denied?

In case anyone else is looking some lower rate rooms opened up for me for my sept dates at the beach club today. I was able to grab garden view free dining! I've been looking for weeks and the discounted rooms were sold out.

whoop whoop! booked our flight (again - we got bumped from our first one) and we are coming in on the 10th instead of the 11th WAHOO!!!!!!

We made a resort change! Moving from CBR preferred to POR Garden View; managed to keep FD and save an additional $257!!!

If anyone leaves a POR preferred room, PLEASE PM me :) We are regretting not booking a preferred room and none are currently available.

If anyone leaves a POR preferred room, PLEASE PM me :) We are regretting not booking a preferred room and none are currently available.

Oh, never mind! there are only a certain number of rooms allocated for the military discount and they are all booked. :(

My family is going 9/6 - 9/16 at the Poly :banana:
I'm so excited! We are celebrating my 40th birthday (which just passed. My friends chipped in and got me a share of Disney stock ) and my nephew's first birthday

My family is going to be at POR 9/22-10/01. Our last trip was Sept 2010 so a LOT has changed and we're all SUPER excited to be going back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter