September 2015 Combined Live Trip Reports

This thread is giving me mixed feelings. One side I am so jealous of you all. The other side says when you are long gone from the Fort, I shall arrive and you will be jealous of me being at the Fort. otherwise thumbs up for an excellent trip report.

Otherwise, sounds like an interesting day at the Fort with the local PD involved. Nothing like hearing someone screaming about something when the cops are there. I am surprised Disney didn't "rope" off the area to keep the on lookers at bay.

Yeah I can finally see the pictures!! Loving all the reports everyone!

And thanks for the pic of the bus times screen, I was so hoping that those would be installed before our trip to the Fort and am so glad it happened.

Maybe she was related to that guy who got drunk and crashed the golfcart and then tried to swim across Bay Lake back during the summer...

Well, at least Disney didn't charge you for the live entertainment.

Good to hear Joe. Glad you made it in safe. Keep us up to date on your advantures as you can.

photo.php

If anyone wants to drop by, feel free tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon/evening. We should be around since it is our last night. Site 907, can't miss it.

Went to Animal Kingdom today and rode Everest for the first time.
AK_EXPEDITIONEVERESTRIDE_7464685922.jpeg

Had dinner at the California Grill for our anniversary tonight and watched Halowishes from there.
2015-09-19_014018960_09FCB_iOS.jpg 2015-09-19_021612966_AE4B0_iOS.jpg

Fort is definitely busier headed into the weekend but still sites available in most loops.

Last edited:
Well, I can't seem to upload any photos yet for some reason. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

We changed our tickets for MNSSHP so we will be going on Sunday.

Just hanging out at the Fort tomorrow. Little one wants to spend some time at the pool and we want to visit a few resorts. Should be a great day.

We did manage to make it to Whispering Canyon. Great meal.

Safe travels everyone.

BishopArc I'm gonna try to stop by or if I see you around the pool we will say hello.

The Pattersons
Site 1502 checking out Monday morning.....

We made it back home. I didn't end up leaving the fort till 1:00PM yesterday as I came down with a stomach bug so the drive home was pretty rough. Finally pulled in around 10:00P. Had a good time, one thing I'll definitely change for the next trip is more Fort time.

One thing I did notice, as a friendly reminder, please make sure if you are driving a golf cart that you pull over for larger vehicles. I seemed to be the only one doing that but it is in the Disney rules for Golf Carts.

Hope everyone has a wonderful time on their trips!

Glad you made it in safe Bishop, and sorry about the gastroenteritis you picked up there.

Sorry no photos from our trip...yet, but we had an amazing time. We had the perfect spot, site 112 and loved everything except the invasion of sugar ants. They were horrible, and everywhere all the time no matter how much we sprayed. Thank god they don't bite.

My observation....IT WAS HOTTER THEN HADES. Holy moly, I am originally from Florida and I about melted. We had some camper issues on Monday so spent the day enjoying the pool which was really nice and totally needed because of the heat and humidity. My girlies LOVED the slide, I kinda liked it too. :D We also loved all the wild life. Turkeys in the campsite, deer everywhere, my middle daughter tried to catch one, she did almost catch a rabbit. LOL!! Hawks catching fish out of the lake and even black snakes, it was like Wild America.

The parks were crazy crazy crowded, I swear everyone from GA came down for vacation, we actually ran into two people from my daughters school in the parks on two separate occasions.

All the character meals were awesome and the cast members went out of their way to make my girls and my husband and I feel special.

It was a great trip we can't wait to go again, only this time it will have to be shorter with more Fort time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter