• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just canceled dinner for 2 at California Grill on Sept 6th and Akershus on Sept 10 at 10:50 for party of 4

It just breaks my heart, but I have to cancel this res. We have moved our plans that day.

9/16 Tusker House 8:05 am for 5 people.

I'll cancel it tomorrow at 8 am (eastern), to give all the dis'ers a chance to snatch it up. Good Luck. Hug Donald for me!

-Sunni

I have an 8:15pm O'hana reservation for 4 on September 21st!
If anyone would like it let me know :)

I have the following ADR's to release. PM me if you are interested and want to coordinate.

9/28 Whispering Canyon Cafe 2:20 pm 3 people
9/29 Garden Grill 5:45 pm 3 people

I am canceling the following at 11:30pm:
9/20 Hollywood and Vine 12:30pm 9 people
9/24 Chef Mickeys 8:45pm 6 people
9/26 50's Prime Time 4:15pm 9 people

Have just released an 18:35 at the Plaza for 2 people on the 27/09. Sorry I couldn't give more notice, I had to release it to get another one I had been waiting for :-)

I will be canceling a 9/30 BOG @4:40 pm for party of six. Anyone interested In coordinating I will try to do so...

I'm about to cancel a BOG for 3 on Sept 25 at 8:40. I have to cancel to secure a different reservation, spin can't coordinate. I just want to put it out there so a DISer has a heads up.

I have a couple more reservations I need to cancel that I can coordinate. If you are interested in the following, please PM me.

'Ohana Sept 23 at 5:15 pm for 4
Kona Sept 24 at 5 pm for 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter