September 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canceling this now to pick up alternate choice:

Tusker House 9/27 4 people 1:05 pm
Same as above but with 3 people

I have a Crystal Palace at 8:25 am on Tues. Sept. 16 and one on Fri. Sept. 19 at 8:35 am. These are the "before the park" is open times so good for pictures on Main Street with few people around. Plus, you get Tigger at breakfast! I was able to get another date so if you're interested, please PM me. I will release them tomorrow morning otherwise :) This is for 2 people.

UPDATE - I just released these.

CP 7:40 PM for 2 up to 8 people is showing available right now on September 25 in case anyone is interested!

-NO LONGER AVAILABLE-

I have a CRT for 8 on Sunday Sept 7 at9:25pm I need to cancel. I will wait a couple of days to see if anyone ones to try and coordinate something

Ohana, 6:30pm on 9/20 for 3 people. Releasing the reservation at 4pm EST today. **If you need me to cancel it later than that please let me know what time you want. PM

RELEASED

Will be cancelling Cinderella's Royal Table for 8 Guests @ 9:25 pm on Saturday Sept 20. PM if interested

i would also like it but i only need it for 2 people, so if people dont need all 8 spots let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter