• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2012

I'm chatting on facebook with my neice, she's trying to convince me to take her on our trip with us...I'd love to, she had a great time when I went with her and her mum last year, and she would love to be there with my kids, but as a family of 5 we can't fit her in the hotel room!

just bought LA galaxy soccer tickets for our last night in LA..DH very happy, even though we decided to get "nose bleed" seats....its the atmosphere we enjoy!saved $100 on not getting the premium seat tickets..

cant believe its 6 weeks this Thursday :goodvibes

bit nervous now, always happens...

My kids are busting to go see them play. I am sure the nose bleed seats will be fine. Time is flying!

I just enjoy the game for the junk food and tshirts:thumbsup2
so really doesnt matter where I sit, DH on the other hand likes to actually watch the game:confused3

so hows the trip WAMUM?????

tell me about it...bracing myself for paying my $900 electricity bill:mad:

shame its not in USD:rotfl2:

45 sleeps for mepirate:

tell me about it...bracing myself for paying my $900 electricity bill:mad:

shame its not in USD:rotfl2:

45 sleeps for mepirate:

The world has gone mad I tell ya...

Just signed a petition to save a dog from being put down because he "looks like a pitbull"

Imagine if we euthanised people just because they looked like criminals??

Just signed a petition to save a dog from being put down because he "looks like a pitbull"

the world would be a prettier place:)

Is it weird that I did not get one piece of Australia Post mail last week?

Hit & miss I tell ya...

I would have probably been shot on sight then when I go for my late night braless drives to pick up DD from work, because trust me that aint a pretty sight :rotfl:

I would have probably been shot on sight then when I go for my late night braless drives to pick up DD from work, because trust me that aint a pretty sight :rotfl:

:lmao:

So, I got the mail...

$550 gas & electricity :scared1:

I suppose thats actually not that bad...

:lmao:

So, I got the mail...

$550 gas & electricity :scared1:

I suppose thats actually not that bad...

thats good.....keep sitting in the dark and huddling togeather for warmth.:rolleyes1

heres todays cute
129070350739092641.jpg

thats good.....keep sitting in the dark and huddling togeather for warmth.:rolleyes1

heres todays cute
129070350739092641.jpg
He looks like my Trevor :thumbsup2

My DH prefers sitting in the dark, not to save money but who knows why? LOL

And I do sit with a feather doona on the couch :laughing:

He looks like my Trevor :thumbsup2

My DH prefers sitting in the dark, not to save money but who knows why? LOL

And I do sit with a feather doona on the couch :laughing:

ok..who names their cat "trevor"???:rotfl:or is that your DH?????

sorry couldnt help myself:rolleyes1

DH, MIL, and I will be staying at POR in the Royal Guest rooms from September 15th through the 21st, then staying at the Nickelodeon hotel for one night while we go to Universal to do the Halloween Horror nights.

Was thinking about saving money to do DL for my birthday next year. Is it worth it to go by myself or should I wait for a time the hubs will be available to go with me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter