• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2012 roll call

Safe travels to everyone travelling this week. Here's to Sunny skies, gentle breezes and an earlier than expected arrival!

Well, maybe I should say three nights of tossing and turning:crazy2:
I honestly cannot remember the last full night of sleep I have had in the last couple of weeks, I'd forgotten the dreaded pre-holiday insomnia. I just want to be at Sydney airport on Friday with a gin and tonic in one hand and boarding passes in the other.

To all of you leaving in the next few days, I hope you have the time of your lives. Congratulations on making it through the past few months of manic planning:surfweb: - your families are all very lucky to have you do all the grunt work so they can enjoy the amazing trips you have organised. Now it's our turn to enjoy!

If anyone is around DL from 29/9 to 10/10 and you see a 5ft 2 plumpish Aussie lady with blonde short hair running away from her kids, it will probably be me! I will probably be needing a bit of alone time by then ;) Be kind, tell the kids you didn't see where I went and I promise to buy you a churro!

Safe travels, Liz

I'll be there from 4-6 Oct - I'll look out for you Liz and I promise not to tell the kids!! SSSHhhhhhhhh...!!! :scratchin

Have a great time!! :hyper: :)

6 sleeps.. organising to pack day. I dont really know what else to do!

:wave2: Have a great trip girls leaving in the next few days! :goodvibes

:cool1::cool1: We have clearance to fly :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Split cast in situ and medical certificate in hand :thumbsup2

3 sleeps ::yes::::yes::

YAY!!! So no plaster then :confused3 I get confused with medical stuff lol would have been cool to get characters to sign it if it was!

What a weight that must be off your shoulder!!! :woohoo:

:banana: Have a great time!

I am busy trying to sort out what we are going to take and getting it all in one place. Baby has no shorts :crazy2: no idea what I am going to do with that!

:banana: Have a great time!

I am busy trying to sort out what we are going to take and getting it all in one place. Baby has no shorts :crazy2: no idea what I am going to do with that!

I'm sure there'll be no shortage of shorts here ;) you'll need to shop ;)

Fantastic news!!

My sister facebooked me saying I'm never to leave the country again, my niece fell off the monkey bars, hit her nose on a step and fractured her wrist :sad1:
Poor little thing :( I hope there's no permanent damage to her nose :sad1:

I'm sure there'll be no shortage of shorts here ;) you'll need to shop ;)

My sister facebooked me saying I'm never to leave the country again, my niece fell off the monkey bars, hit her nose on a step and fractured her wrist :sad1:
Poor little thing :( I hope there's no permanent damage to her nose :sad1:

:lmao: there will be shopping! I just want enough to allow for in case, you know like if he pukes every hour on the flight or something! Its not going to happen though! ;)

:( your poor niece! I hope she is ok.

5 sleeps. I can count them on one hand now :woohoo:

We are off to Orlando tomorrow the 19th September.On the 13:40 Virgin From Sydney to LA although we are Delta code share connecting with Delta flight to Atlanta and then to Orlando:yay:. Staying at Fort Wilderness cabins for 14 days with a hotel change for 7 more days to do Universal and IOA and Seaworld,Kennedy space centre etc:woohoo: We are a Family of 5 DW(age not disclosed for my health),DS18 ,DS15 and DD8 and myself age 51 :grouphug:. I rarely post so thank you to those who do as i have benefited from the tips and trip reports that are posted on the Australian section of Disboards.

We are off to Orlando tomorrow the 19th September.On the 13:40 Virgin From Sydney to LA although we are Delta code share connecting with Delta flight to Atlanta and then to Orlando:yay:. Staying at Fort Wilderness cabins for 14 days with a hotel change for 7 more days to do Universal and IOA and Seaworld,Kennedy space centre etc:woohoo: We are a Family of 5 DW(age not disclosed for my health),DS18 ,DS15 and DD8 and myself age 51 :grouphug:. I rarely post so thank you to those who do as i have benefited from the tips and trip reports that are posted on the Australian section of Disboards.

WOW, great trip planned! Would you mind letting me know how FW works out for your family of five as that's an option for my own family of five on any future trip? Also, I'm fascinated to know how you are taking teenagers over at this time of year as I presume school is still in session in Oz like it is here? Now that our eldest is 14, I had presumed we were now restricted to travelling in Dec/Jan if we want to go longer than 2 weeks so seeing what you are doing is giving me hope!! :rotfl2:

Have a fantastic trip :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter