• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2012 roll call

I've just walked around the gate closely examining everyones carryon but I can't spot the fluoro fishy one... I guess Karen is still in the lounge drinking bubbly! :rotfl:

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I found her, or at least I found that carryon! :rotfl: they both look very tanned and relaxed....especially as they're heading into business class with unlimited free bubbly. My DH andDS are both laughing at me, excited to meet my imaginary DIS friend. :)

They're calling boarding now. Home soon...

Andona

We're all winding up :(
The upside? We've started planning the next :thumbsup2
I may try and coincide it with my sisters trip to Vegas (DH wants to head back there for golfing) so we can share babysitting, but who knows...

We're looking at Disneyland, Vegas, San Fran and Honolulu, who knows when though...

Hello all, we arrived home from our 2 week DL trip yesterday morning. All up bright and early today after a really early bedtime yesterday! All good on the trip, we really liked Virgin Australia and would definitely fly them over Qantas again. Loved the Paradise Pier and would stay there again over DL hotel or Grand Californian. Only downers were the weather - very hot (early to mid 30's, I hate hot weather!) and quite humid for California, plus bigger crowds than expected (I think lots of people have delayed their summer trips until now, due to Carsland and wanting to beat the crowds then). Will do my TR eventually, too much unpacking and washing to do first - back to reality!
Welcome home

I found her, or at least I found that carryon! :rotfl: they both look very tanned and relaxed....especially as they're heading into business class with unlimited free bubbly. My DH andDS are both laughing at me, excited to meet my imaginary DIS friend. :)

They're calling boarding now. Home soon...

Andona

Have an awesome flight home i cant believe your trip is over already re the speeding did he get a fine or a warning?

We're all winding up :(
The upside? We've started planning the next :thumbsup2
I may try and coincide it with my sisters trip to Vegas (DH wants to head back there for golfing) so we can share babysitting, but who knows...

We're looking at Disneyland, Vegas, San Fran and Honolulu, who knows when though...
:wave2: Glad your already planning the next one and it is so sad that its nearly over for you all its gone so fast;)
Hi ya
Hope you are having a great time, and I can totally understand how easy it is to speed over here, the DH was quite happy sitting on 115 all the way to port canaveral from Orlando.....which was great in the suv going there, not so good in the hyundi clown car coming back ( yep, another clown car story):joker:

We pick up a car today to do Columbus day shopping at Macy's and then see LA galaxy soccer game in Carson, so exciting day planed.

Woke up at 11 last nit with hotel smoke detector beeping flat battery, DH had in ear plugs, didn't hear a thing, so off I toddle down to front desk...:wave2:..

Looking forward tO our flight home, have had to arrange for my dad to pick us up in my sons fair lane, as our bags just won't all fit in his clown car....

Andona, will see you on the plane, we are 6 j, 6 k.....so come say hi.....you can tell my DH , he'll be the one pushing everyone out of the way to board early...elbows out ladies:crowded:

Off to shower and prepare for shopping marathon.....wish me luck

Have a safe flight Karen and i am wondering now you have given out your seat number how many Andona's you will meet on this flight;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter