• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept 4-8 2005 Wonder S.S. Member Cruise! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch#1 said:
Nick has already finished his trick or treating for the night. It's not the same this year. His friend that he usually goes out trick or treating with is down at Disney for the first time and they are doing MNSSHP tonight. I hope they have a blast.

Sounds like Nick did more than Cameron. Cameron talked to a friend this AM, they made arrangements to go out together, but then neither of they really wanted to go. So, Cameron went to not even 1 house. I guess my baby is growing up. :sad1:

A couple years from now, I suspect I won't be able to keep him in the house. Sometimes these things go full circle. :rolleyes1

Walker & I just got back from our 2nd trip out. It's drizzling nicely around here and it seemed like we were the only two around. Kind of an errie feeling. I was more than happy to head home when Walker was ready. Fortunately, it wasn't all the long after we started.

cgcw said:
Sounds like Nick did more than Cameron. Cameron talked to a friend this AM, they made arrangements to go out together, but then neither of they really wanted to go. So, Cameron went to not even 1 house. I guess my baby is growing up. :sad1:

A couple years from now, I suspect I won't be able to keep him in the house. Sometimes these things go full circle. :rolleyes1

Walker & I just got back from our 2nd trip out. It's drizzling nicely around here and it seemed like we were the only two around. Kind of an errie feeling. I was more than happy to head home when Walker was ready. Fortunately, it wasn't all the long after we started.

Almost makes you want to cry doesn't it.
I wasn't sure if Nick was going to change his mind about tonight since his friend was not here. We hit several houses but not as many as he used too. He even said to me that he doesn't need that much candy.
At least you still have Walker!!!

cgcw said:

Wow, it was a gorgeous night here. When we came inside it said 67 on the weather channel! We didn't actually go trick or treating, we put the girls in the wagon and went for a long walk around the neighborhood and visited a couple of people and checked out the other kids in costume. I figure this year, they aren't in it for the candy, but next year...look out! We were gone about an hour and I'd say between 4 and 8 we had over 100 kids come here. If we didn't leave, we would have run out of candy for sure. All that fresh air got me all ready for bed!

Okay gang we made it back from WDW. Only had a small brush by from Wilma. 35 MPH sustained winds and 55 gust and 6 in of rain or so. not bad overall. Had a great time and I will post some pics soon.

Our DVC Cruise print was completed and waiting when we returned so those pics are here

dvccruiseprint.jpg

dvccruiseprint2.jpg

We had them done at our SIL's Michaels store. The print is actually set under a foam board and the pins are on their original cards still. I think it came out awesome.
Anyway I will check in soon with trip details.

Squid

fireplug said:
We had them done at our SIL's Michaels store. The print is actually set under a foam board and the pins are on their original cards still. I think it came out awesome.

It sure did!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

fireplug said:
Okay gang we made it back from WDW. Only had a small brush by from Wilma. 35 MPH sustained winds and 55 gust and 6 in of rain or so. not bad overall. Had a great time and I will post some pics soon.

Our DVC Cruise print was completed and waiting when we returned so those pics are here

dvccruiseprint.jpg

dvccruiseprint2.jpg

Squid

WOW. That is just AWESOME!

Squid - that is awesome!

Cindy - congrats on post #14,000!

Stacy - congrats on reply #14,00!

I love your print with the pins. We still have not taken ours in to be framed.

Mary and Mark Happy late anniversary. :love:

I really have to check this thread more often. :sunny:

Steve the picture looks great. I like how the mat is cut out around the wording at the bottom. Nice!!!!

Looking forward to seeing some of the pictures from your trip!

Now that I've gotten over wow, I'll say a little bit more.

That matting shows someone with real talent. I would never have attempted those amazing geometric cuts to expose just the text below the print like that, that's far too complicated to me to even attempt.

#1Mouse said:
Steve the picture looks great. I like how the mat is cut out around the wording at the bottom. Nice!!!!

(insert twilight zone music here.........)

What a perfect night for Trick or Treating! As the sirens were sounding at 8 PM, a light misty rain started. Glad the rain held off! John took Deanna out, met up with friends of ours. The girls got plenty of candy and the dads had fun with the beer cart that was available at a few of the houses.

Great job on the pic! I got our Goofy Sketch matted and framed that we got from Ducky. I'll try to take a pic and post it here.

I took some of our memorabilia and arranged in a Shadow Box that was 16 x 20 in size.

Linda

fireplug said:

dvccruiseprint.jpg

dvccruiseprint2.jpg

Squid

Wow! It looks great. We still need to do something with our print.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter