Sept 4-8 2005 Wonder S.S. Member Cruise! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat was fun last night. I had to leave early because John finished installing the pull out shelves in my bathroom cabinets and I didn't want to get up this morning with all that stuff all over the place!

Diana glad to hear you are feeling better.

Cindy I hope Walker is feeling better. Come on Antibotics :cheer2:

Happy Anniversary Mark & Mary!!!! :cheer2: :cake: :bride: :groom:

Cindy, I hope Walker is feeling better. :wizard:

Amy- Congrats on the Bon Jovi tickets! :banana: Not my favorite band, but my next concert is the Wiggles next week so I shouldn't be one to talk! :rolleyes1

Stacy checked up on me tonight, thanks again! I really have to say I can't believe how much everyone cares! I'm really touched. :lovestruc Thanks again to everyone for their well wishes. I'm doing fine, so fine we are going to a Halloween party tomorrow at the firehouse with the kids! :faint:

Diana Lyn said:
Amy- Congrats on the Bon Jovi tickets! :banana: Not my favorite band, but my next concert is the Wiggles next week so I shouldn't be one to talk! :rolleyes1
I know, I know! Actually, there are times that I'm still stuck in the 80s. I was never a hair band kind of girl, more like the mainstream 80s. But, when Jon Bon Jovi cut his hair shorter, I just fell in love. :love: Actually, I've liked their music, but I like a lot of his newer stuff too. I'm also a huge Billy Joel fan. I've been to several of his concerts too. Like I said, stuck in the 80s. My favorite radio station is the 80s one, when I'm not listening to Disney with Emily in the car. :earboy2:

Diana Lyn said:
Stacy checked up on me tonight, thanks again! I really have to say I can't believe how much everyone cares! I'm really touched. :lovestruc Thanks again to everyone for their well wishes. I'm doing fine, so fine we are going to a Halloween party tomorrow at the firehouse with the kids! :faint:
Diana - we worry about you. You're like an extended part of our families. I feel like I know you guys so much and I think that everyone feels the same. That's why we share our personal lives, things that are happening, etc. I'm glad that you're doing better, but I will still feel better if you make sure that you follow up just to make sure. :grouphug:

Thanks for the anniversary wishes everyone. It was our 15th and we are looking forward to many more, but I don't know if we'll make it to 50 more per Cindy's wishes. :teeth:

Diana - glad to hear you are feeling better. You had a scared last night!

alikat99 said:
Diana - we worry about you. You're like an extended part of our families. I feel like I know you guys so much and I think that everyone feels the same. That's why we share our personal lives, things that are happening, etc. I'm glad that you're doing better, but I will still feel better if you make sure that you follow up just to make sure. :grouphug:

Absolutely!!!!

Diana, please take a pro active approach with your doctor. Call Monday, go in on Monday, and hopefully put all of this behind you.

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

alikat99 said:
I know, I know! Actually, there are times that I'm still stuck in the 80s. I was never a hair band kind of girl, more like the mainstream 80s.
]

Have you heard the song "1985" by Bowling for Soup? They play it on Radio Disney a lot. Too funny!!

been incognito...
yesterday we went Christmas shopping, then took the kids trick or treating at the inlaws...then had a big bonfire and i cooked pie molds most of the evening!

today, off to hocking hills state park to see the fall colors. :)

A reminder to everyone that if you didn't turn your clock back last night before bed to do it now. :)

:sunny: :sunny: Beautiful day here in Chicagoland! :sunny: :sunny:

Mary & I are meeting at the Mall by my house for lunch and a bit of shopping. I'm looking forward to seeing her. It's so nice to remember the cruise together and dream about our next sailing together!! :cool1: :cool1:

Hi everyone - from my road trip - I'm in Delaware getting ready to celebrate sis and I have birthdays this week so we are going to have a blast! Sunshine and warmer temps than I've been used to so that's nice - we'll do some outlet shopping - all tax free!!! :wave:

Belated wishes to Mary and Mark for your anniversary - hope it was a fun day for the 2 of you!

iluvdisney said:
Hi everyone - from my road trip - I'm in Delaware getting ready to celebrate sis and I have birthdays this week so we are going to have a blast! Sunshine and warmer temps than I've been used to so that's nice - we'll do some outlet shopping - all tax free!!! :wave:

Belated wishes to Mary and Mark for your anniversary - hope it was a fun day for the 2 of you!

Happy Early Birthday! :cake:

Mary - Jeff & I will be celebrating our 15th W.A. in April (17 yrs together)

Cindy - I hope Walker is feeling better. Knock on wood Nick never had an issue with his ears but both Jeff & I both had tubes when we were little.

Amy - Congrats on the Bon Jovi Tix's. I still like there music too.

Diana - Have fun at the Halloween party. Hopefully the girls will have alot of fun!

Hi everyone. I've been reading here daily, but not chatting much.

Amy, it's funny you mention you're a Billy Joel fan. On Friday night I went with friends to Broadway to see "Movin' Out."
Here's the wesbite: http://movingout.uvision.net/
If you've not heard of it, it's a musical based on the music of Billy Joel. One friend that came with us has seen it 38 times (he's a huge Joel fan). He was bugging us to go see it with him and I'm a fan of Billy Joel, but I was kinds "eh" about seeing it. So we went and I'm HOOKED! It was FABULOUS! The dancing was amazing and the way they made the songs form a storyline was really neat. I'd definitely go a few more times to see it. Sad news is though that it's closing on 12/11/05 : ( However the tour is still in full swing. It hits central Florida in February...maybe you can get tix for one of these:
Sarasota 2/7 - 2/12
Tampa 2/14 - 2/19
Orlando 2/21 - 2/26
A brother of one of the teachers, that works in my mother's school, is in the touring company so I'm gonna try my hardest to see it either in Fla. or maybe Boston, Baltimore or Hershey. Broadway is much closer to me, but this play is worth going a longer distance for.

Busy weekend here. Dad turns 50 on Tuesday. Last night we surprised him with a dinner in NYC (he thought we were going for someone else's b-day). The surprise was that we booked a limo and 10 family/friends went to a fancy restaurant and had a blast in honor of him. He's not taking to the aging thing to well - so we've been rubbing it in BIG TIME. Today it's a nice dinner at home...I'm in between courses right now and thought I'd pop in. Wait till he sees his cake has his AARP card on it!!! We scanned it in, blew it up and made it into a photo cake at the supermarket : ) Well, he's about to open his gifts. I'll be back later.

Stephanie : )

Bompy213 said:
Hi everyone. I've been reading here daily, but not chatting much.

Amy, it's funny you mention you're a Billy Joel fan. On Friday night I went with friends to Broadway to see "Movin' Out."
Here's the wesbite: http://movingout.uvision.net/
If you've not heard of it, it's a musical based on the music of Billy Joel. One friend that came with us has seen it 38 times (he's a huge Joel fan). He was bugging us to go see it with him and I'm a fan of Billy Joel, but I was kinds "eh" about seeing it. So we went and I'm HOOKED! It was FABULOUS! The dancing was amazing and the way they made the songs form a storyline was really neat. I'd definitely go a few more times to see it. Sad news is though that it's closing on 12/11/05 : ( However the tour is still in full swing. It hits central Florida in February...maybe you can get tix for one of these:
Sarasota 2/7 - 2/12
Tampa 2/14 - 2/19
Orlando 2/21 - 2/26
A brother of one of the teachers, that works in my mother's school, is in the touring company so I'm gonna try my hardest to see it either in Fla. or maybe Boston, Baltimore or Hershey. Broadway is much closer to me, but this play is worth going a longer distance for.

Busy weekend here. Dad turns 50 on Tuesday. Last night we surprised him with a dinner in NYC (he thought we were going for someone else's b-day). The surprise was that we booked a limo and 10 family/friends went to a fancy restaurant and had a blast in honor of him. He's not taking to the aging thing to well - so we've been rubbing it in BIG TIME. Today it's a nice dinner at home...I'm in between courses right now and thought I'd pop in. Wait till he sees his cake has his AARP card on it!!! We scanned it in, blew it up and made it into a photo cake at the supermarket : ) Well, he's about to open his gifts. I'll be back later.

Stephanie : )
Thanks Stephanie!! I've heard of Movin' Out, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to see it. I've seen Billy Joel at about 5 concerts over the years, but I wasn't sure if I would want to see something without him. But, maybe I'll have to give it a shot. It's here in Tampa the same time as Bon Jovi (2/17). That would be quite a weekend.

Hi everyone. Just got back from meeting Cindy for lunch and a little shopping. How great to have a cruise friend so close by! You would think it was the week before Christmas looking at the mall. All the decorations are up and it was packed with shoppers!

Stephanie & Amy - I'm a big Billy Joel fan! Had to stop going to the concerts however because I always ended up crying through them. Not directly related to the music. :)

Now I'm a huge Billy Joel fan, and I would travel anywhere for any amount of money to see him in concert! I have seen him probably about 15 times, most recently with Elton John while I was pregnant with Emma in 2003. The summer I graduated college, my best friend and I saw him 5 times over a 2 or 3 week period, both shows at Yankee Stadium and 3 shows at Giants Stadium.

I've never seen movin out though...isn't it the story of Brenda and Eddie of Scenes from an Italian Restaurant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter