Sept 4-8 2005 Wonder S.S. Member Cruise! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
chipscinderelly said:
I want to be in Cindy's daycare too! I Julie promise not to punch any little boys or little girls even if their daddies and mommies are meanies :rotfl2: .

Mind if I borrow that line. I think a promise/pledge just like this should be added to my daycare contract. ;)

Do you think I'd get any new clients? :rotfl:

chipscinderelly said:
Ok so several pages back Cindy asked what we are doing in October 2006?
here's the info (highlight) as not all of Matt's friends know yet due to some recent moves etc (although I don't think any read here but you never know)

We are getting married at WDW on October 28, 2006 which is why we are not able to sail with all of you the week before (it's also Matt's finals). Had the cruise been a week later you bet we would have been on the ship!

The ask happened right after the cruise and we were excited to share the news with Cindy and Gary and the boys. We kept it under wraps until we could speak with my family as they were focused on Grandpa. And yes, the ring did go on the boat!

Our move was crazy and we feel like box people now!

CONGRATULATIONS :love:

Good morning everyone! Hey Cindy did you get my e-mail yesterday?

Congratulations to Julie and Matt :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

WDWLVR said:
Hey Cindy did you get my e-mail yesterday?

No? :confused3 :confused3 I just checked all the computers, no email from you? Can you resend it?

I just heard that Wilma is now a Category 5. Stay safe everyone!!!

There are still many days before the predicted landfall, hopefully, she'll just go away. These massive hurricanes are unbelieveable. :sad1: I know Sneaky3 (Michele) is way down in the Miami area. It sounds like the predicted path is going to be south of Tampa, right Amy? Gee, I hope I didn't jinx you with that talk we had about hurricanes and all.

cgcw said:
No? :confused3 :confused3 I just checked all the computers, no email from you? Can you resend it?

I just heard that Wilma is now a Category 5. Stay safe everyone!!!

There are still many days before the predicted landfall, hopefully, she'll just go away. These massive hurricanes are unbelieveable. :sad1: I know Sneaky3 (Michele) is way down in the Miami area. It sounds like the predicted path is going to be south of Tampa, right Amy? Gee, I hope I didn't jinx you with that talk we had about hurricanes and all.

Cindy - I sent it from work so I will check and resend it when I get in. Hope I didn't send it to someone else :)

Cindy - I sent you a new one from home. Same subject as the one i sent yesterday. Kind of after the fact now, but thought you would still want to see it.

Good morning!!

You're right, Cindy! Wilma, right now, is predicted to hit way south of Tampa. But, until it makes the "turn" that the weather is talking about, they still don't know where she's going. So, until that time, I'm getting prepared, just in case. We all know that these hurricanes take on a life of their own and can change paths at any time. So, I'm going to start getting my things together, clean up around here and get some hurricane supplies at the store today. Also, Chris is going to crank up our generator to make sure that it's still working ok. We haven't used it since Charley last year when we gave it to friends to use for 2 weeks while they were out of power.

Amy - better safe than sorry! Hopefully it won't come anywhere near you guys!

Quiet, quiet, quiet around here!! We were almost off the first page.

I've been cleaning & doing laundry today. Keep watching Wilma, just to see where she's going. It'll be a long next couple of days!!!

I'm back!!

Beach Club was excellent, although by the door it smelled like a skunk ( Todd says mildew ) also they had no idea about the Pal mickey DVC promotion. ( Any ideas who I should contact)

Saratoga was wonderful, I had some weird internet issues I couldn't send email nor use frontpage to my work. Weird.

Food and wine was excellent! Sat. was crowded Hallowishes was excellent and trick or treating was fun!!

Cheryl

cherylp3 said:
I'm back!!

Beach Club was excellent, although by the door it smelled like a skunk ( Todd says mildew ) also they had no idea about the Pal mickey DVC promotion. ( Any ideas who I should contact)

Saratoga was wonderful, I had some weird internet issues I couldn't send email nor use frontpage to my work. Weird.

Food and wine was excellent! Sat. was crowded Hallowishes was excellent and trick or treating was fun!!

Cheryl

Glad you had a good time. :cool1:

Beach Club & skunk smell. I noticed the same thing when Cameron & I were there. Between the villas and the main building (towards the gift shop). How strange. :confused3

cgcw said:
Glad you had a good time. :cool1:

Beach Club & skunk smell. I noticed the same thing when Cameron & I were there. Between the villas and the main building (towards the gift shop). How strange. :confused3

It smelled when we were there in September too. I wasn't sure if it was the plants that were planted in that area or what it was but it was gross!

BCVOwner2002 said:
It smelled when we were there in September too. I wasn't sure if it was the plants that were planted in that area or what it was but it was gross!

Now this is odd. :confused3

All 3 of us smelling a skunk smell at the same resort. I wonder what's up with that? :earseek:

Does anyone shop Black Friday?

I've started getting the sale ads. I'm not sure I can post the link here but I'd be happy to share. They usually are pretty close to what's put out in the Thanksgiving Day newspaper flyers.

Just let me know if you'd like me to send it to you.

Hey Cindy - We do a little bit of Black Friday shopping. We went to Walmart 2 years ago at 4am (they are a 24 hr WM) for the 6am sales. I ended up getting a new computer for under $500. It's a great computer too!! I'd love for you to send me any info that you have.

cgcw said:
Does anyone shop Black Friday?

I've started getting the sale ads. I'm not sure I can post the link here but I'd be happy to share. They usually are pretty close to what's put out in the Thanksgiving Day newspaper flyers.

Just let me know if you'd like me to send it to you.

I was actually thinking of you when I got Walmart's ad yesterday. They have a notebook computer for $398 :rotfl2:

I'm interested in the Power Wheels Jeep for 79 thats regularly 199. I'm hoping they have some sort of girls version though. Can you imagine how hard it's going to be for me to beat up people and try to grab a power wheels? OK, it's easy for something small...use one hand to push and shove, the other to grab the item and then use my free hand to block. But a power wheels is in a HUGE box! :rotfl2: Can you tell I'm a professional Black Friday shopper?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good morning :sunny: :umbrella: . How's that for confused? :confused3 It's only predicted to be a 30% chance of rain today, but I think I just saw a flash of lightening. Hmmmm, maybe our plans for the petting zoo are going to change. We have a new McDonald's Playland close by that I have been wanting to take the kids to before it gets crowded and dirty. We'll see what our day ends up panning out to be.

Gosh, Wilma looks pretty bad. :sad1: I really feel for the people all along the Gulf Coast. It certainly has been a bad year. I can't imagine living through it again and again. Up here we have tornados but they don't keep appearing and hitting the same area over and over again. I hope everyone stays safe. :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hey, I've been meaning to mention I have some good news about my Crocs. Now that I can wear them with jeans and socks, they are the only thing I do wear. I have grown to like them -- A LOT. I'm even thinking of buying another pair in another color, just for a change. Maybe I'll buy a pair for Cameron (as I find him wearing mine once in a while). At the rate he's growing, he will grow out of them in no time and I'll be stuck with them. I wonder how he'd like a pair in nice bright pink? ;) :teeth:

This past weekend, my neighbor who was the one who talked us into DVC, stopped over to chat. As we're talking, it occured to me that he would probably love one of the Ducky lithos we received on the cruise. So, I pulled it out. To say he was excited would be an understatement. As it turns out, he's friends with the local framing place and is taking his over there to have it frames. I already asked him if once his is done, he'd take ours over there and get it done for the same "deal". I'm waiting to see his finished litho and then I'm going to jump on the chance. I know that Gary could do a wonderful job framing ours, it's just the time committment involved that concerns me. So, we'll have it done and find a place to hang it.

Have a great day. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter