sept 21th 2014 Dream 4day DCL cruise

The last FE group is closing on 8/2. If you would like to join please send me your info for Facebook so I can add you. Thanks!:banana:

Hello, we just booked our first Disney cruise, well any cruise in fact, yesterday! So excited to sail on 9/21!!! :yay: However I just found out that you actually need to find and sign up to participate in an FE group. And here I thought all we had to do was hang it outside the door and drop trinkets in other guests' FEs. Is it too late for us to join the fun?:confused3 I hope not because I'm so excited about this!

Please ignore me. Just desperate to get to ten posts so I can PM and join the FE group!

Please add me!:cool2: I am Jessica Fulton on FB.

Jessica I can't find you... There are a ton. Can you look for me by my email lasha428 at yahoo. Sorry I had to put the Emil that way because of the rules on this board Send me a friend request and I will add you.

I am unable to find you. Can you look for me by my email please.

Ok, I looked up your email on FB and it came up as Laura F.- is that correct?
I'm sorry that this is such an obstacle... Not sure why it's so difficult.

Hi!! We just booked our first disney cruise on Tuesday for the Disney Dream (Sept 21-25) for our daughters 7th birthday. I just found out about the FE and what it is about. i would love to join the group but noticed that you closed it on 8/2. Is there any way we could still join? I understand if not but just thought I would ask anyway!

Thanks!!

Hi!! We just booked our first disney cruise on Tuesday for the Disney Dream (Sept 21-25) for our daughters 7th birthday. I just found out about the FE and what it is about. i would love to join the group but noticed that you closed it on 8/2. Is there any way we could still join? I understand if not but just thought I would ask anyway!

Thanks!!

We did close it, but I will let the group know. We look forward to meeting everyone-my husband, 2 children and myself are all born in the same month and are celebrating our birthdays as well!!

Just found out about the FE thing too if you would take another! It's my DH and my first cruise celebrating our 10 yr anniversary and we aren't bringing the kids! Lol I'm Carolyn (33) and Derek (37)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter