Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyVegas1

<font color=blue>That's Captain , Captain Ja
WELCOME

test2.jpg

Cruise Itinerary 14 day West Bound Schedule

MORE INFORMATION TO COME

Our website is officially up and running!!!

www.transatlanticpirates.com

The official email roll call or anything else you want on the website is rollcall@transatlanticpirates.com

I can't wait to start the roll call!!!

Feel free to send me whatever you want for your roll call. Here are some things that are nice for everyone to know...

DIS Name
First names of those attending
Ages of Kids
How many cruises
Celebrating anything special?
Stateroom # (especially important for gift giving )
A Photo (if you do not want a photo posted send me a clip art or something, I also have a HUGE database of Disney characters I can stick on there if you do not have one)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Attention Attention !!!!

March 13th 2010 Disneyland DIS meet

Details to come soon ....

pirate:

Pirate Night

Characters of POTC on Pirate Night

Actually , if anyone has any interest in doing a Character On Pirate Night from one of the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies please let me know , as we did this on the last cruise and it was great ... So far we have Capt Jack of course , Elisabeth Swan from Dead Mans Chest - Tia Dalma - Teague Sparrow (jackies dad lol ) - Capt Sao Feng - and Capt Davey Jones ....

So we have LOTS of characters open , plenty versions of Elisabeth Swann , commodore Norrington - Will Turner - Barbossa - Mr.Gibbs - Mr . Cotton - Pintel - Regetti - Beckett- Scarlet- Giselle - BootStrap Bill-my personal fave Anna Maria - and a host of others including just being a swabbie and or Wench , me likes the Salty Wenches ...lol if you have any questions or interest please let me know ....

pirate:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WB TransAtlantic Pirates Google Map

Add yourself and or see your Fellow cruise mates from all over the world

WB TransAtlantic Pirates Google Map

Kids Thread ( This is for Kids Only)

Kids of the TransAtlantic Pirates

ATTENTION!! ATTENTION ON DECK !!

Okay all you Pirates,Princesses,Wenches,Swabbies and just you regular folk , I just got done talking to my T shirt printer (He does all the uniforms and Tees for my 6 Football teams) and He has cleared our design for the Cruise Embarkation T shirt - These will be silk screened and will look wonderful ... We will only be doing White as it will be Hot Hot Hot when we leave Barcelona , ( I was going to do Black but we opted against it)

So , below is the design for the Front and Back of the Official TransAtlantic Pirates Embarkation T-Shirt - We will not take orders till May of 2010 - Cost should be around 10.00 to 12.00 dollars per shirt , maybe less plus shipping charge .... We will probably take order for about a month to allow enough time for shipping to everyone .... So without further ado , Here is the Design

Piratesshirt-1.jpg

That is all , now back to your daily duties ...

pirate:

If you are interested in having lanyards made up for you & your traveling party (free of charge thanks to the generous support/donation of members of the "lanyard team" who will help pay for the project), please send an email to the following email address: WBTAlanyards@yahoo.com

In your email please include ALL of the following information:

1.) DIS Screenname---SPELLED & CAPITALIZED THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON YOUR NAME BADGE (Note: If there is one main poster for an entire family or group, then just submit the one DIS name. If other members in your group have their own DIS names they'd like printed, then please include their DIS names, as well.)
2.) First names for every member of your group---please make sure correct spellings are submitted!! (Note: Please make the first name on your list the name that coincides with the primary DIS name. If there are multiple DIS names in your group, please list DIS name and First name together)
3.) Stateroom Number---You only need to submit one stateroom number per group even if you are spread out over multiple staterooms.
4.) If you are on the B2B with the last 10-night Med, please indicate that, as well---I will have the lanyards for the B2Bers available on day of embarkation for the Med cruise so that even though we are a much smaller crew...we'll see and recognize each other around the ship

Cruise Banner (logo) for signature lines

Thar be many a crew asking me if they can be adding the cruise banner to there signature , And I figured I wouldnt keep it all to me onesies so here be three different sizes you can be adding to your signature line , Beware , those crewmates that dont be adding it could find themselves walking the plank come Sept 2010 ...Savvy ??

Instructions to add Banner to signature line Thanks Tia

Right click the size logo that you want and select properties. Copy the link then go to User CP and Edit Signature. Using the little yellow square (looks like a picture of mountains) above the signature box, paste the link that you copies from the photo properties. Make sure you don't get 2 http entries. Instead of using the yellow box, you can just type
- no spaces in between the brackets and the link.

pngfile250.png

largelogo.png

Mediumlogo.png

smalllogo.png

blackversionTAlarge.jpg

blackversionTAMedium.jpg

blackversionTAsmall.jpg

NewSignature2copy-1-1.png

pirate: pirate:

A Brief Photo History of Your Captain pirate:

Captains Transformation Pics

Where to get Adult Beverages before the cruise in Barcelona

Before the 2007 TA, we discovered the wine shop in El Corte Ingles, which is a department store located at the top of Las Ramblas. The wine department is on the lower level, in the grocery store. The selection is fabulous, and the prices incredible!

Pirates doing B2B

pirate: meaning the last Med cruise and the TransAtlanticpirate:

Bear's Mates - Linda & Frank
cruiseletters - never seen a name to go with this one
DisneyCruisin - Jen
DisneyVegas1 - Todd, Melissa, (maybe) Dylan, & Destin
gofenmom - Georgiana & her friend Melody (my tablemates on EBPC)
Grandma x3 - Chris & Paul
OCD for WD - Kimberly
OKW93 - Michael & Susan
Pluto, - Glenn & Edna
renegade7 - Johanna (my roommate)
TheFairyGodmother & disneypilots - Laura & Mark
tig82174 - Erik & Jason

Morphing Cruise Logo's for those doing B2B

bigmedTAbanner1.gif

smallmedTAbanner.gif

pirate:

Please do not post here till the Mods have closed Pt 2

Thank You

pirate:

Would have been nice for the MOD to at least have posted the link to this thread geeezzz Pirate

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

pirate:

Since the other post is closed and I'm not sure if my post will get seen I thought I would repost here:

To nordkin - Donna, so sorry to hear about your heart attack but so glad you survived and are mending well. If you don't mind my asking - I hear so often that women experience different symptoms then men and was wondering if your symptoms were the same. I volunteer on our first aid team and work and I would hate if I missed anything that would save someone's life.

To Terapin: Welcome!!! :cheer2:I think we have quite a group of people and will have a great time!

AND to Erik: great to hear from you again! How was the trip????

I'm noticing more tickers! I'm thinking it may be time for me, too, so I might start looking into that this week. :goodvibes

Sadly, I haven't posted or kept up with you guys in awhile, so I wanted to mention that several weeks ago I noticed a slight decrease in price on our cruise. Soooooo, about 3 weeks ago I went ahead and moved from a GTY Cat 10 to a Cat 9 so I don't have to rely on the Upgrade Fairy for sunlight. :rotfl:

I'm very happy with 2004, which according to Stateroom Reports apparently has a couple more feet of room due to the ship's design at that location. In fact, one report for 2504 says it's 3'-4' longer...not sure about that, but nonetheless, it's more space! :woohoo:

Welcome to those just coming aboard and hi to everyone else ... is it too soon to pack the suitcase? ;)

Adedward - Well done on sorting out the upgrade. I think with a cruise this long its best to go with somewhere you feel happy as youll be there a long time lol. Oh as for Spanish alot of the people will speak English in Barcelona. Me and my sister couldn't speak Spanish and had no problems really.

Terapin - Congrats on the 2 Cat 4s!

I'm noticing more tickers! I'm thinking it may be time for me, too, so I might start looking into that this week. :goodvibes

Sadly, I haven't posted or kept up with you guys in awhile, so I wanted to mention that several weeks ago I noticed a slight decrease in price on our cruise. Soooooo, about 3 weeks ago I went ahead and moved from a GTY Cat 10 to a Cat 9 so I don't have to rely on the Upgrade Fairy for sunlight. :rotfl:

I'm very happy with 2004, which according to Stateroom Reports apparently has a couple more feet of room due to the ship's design at that location. In fact, one report for 2504 says it's 3'-4' longer...not sure about that, but nonetheless, it's more space! :woohoo:

Congrats. Seems like everyone's going for the outside rooms lol

To nordkin - Donna, so sorry to hear about your heart attack but so glad you survived and are mending well. If you don't mind my asking - I hear so often that women experience different symptoms then men and was wondering if your symptoms were the same. I volunteer on our first aid team and work and I would hate if I missed anything that would save someone's life.

My symptoms were nausea, tightness in my chest, a sharp pain in my left shoulder, and a cold sweat. My cardiologist told me in the past when in doubt, chew a whole 325mg aspirin and get to the hospital. The aspirin opens your blood vessels to allow the blood to flow more freely. She also said you can never cry wolf when having chest pains or discomfort. They can tell from a blood test if you have had or are having a heart attack. There are two enzymes in your blood that elevate.

Good for you for volunteering for the first aid team. I work for an electric company and all of us are required to be recertified in first aid and CPR every year.

Hello all - I was afraid I wouldn't find you all!:surfweb:

I'm here....popping over from thread #1

It's quiet here - I hope everyone finds the thread!

It's quiet here - I hope everyone finds the thread!

Like I said , would have been nice if the MOD that closed the thread would have provided a link in the final post :confused3:confused3

Thats how its been done before in the past

pirate:

Hiya

Was catching up on old post and saw that you've joined us. Welcome onboard. So are the wedding plans in full swing then?

Thank you!

Yes, plans in full swing, indeed. We made our invitations and they are ready to send out. We've got many of the details worked out, but few implemented! I'm off-call this weekend so have some must-do's to do. It's fun, but expensive and a bit stressful. I'm so looking forward to it though. Many friends and family are joining us and I look forward to all the reunions. Plus, I get to look girly for the day (I'm normally just a little femme day to day!). Also, looking forward to our first cruise, our first vacation together, and some time to focus on being a couple after 12 years of parenting, sleepless nights, nursing, changing dipes, and wiping noses. Ahhhh to sleep in for 5 whole days! Bliss!

Thanks for asking.

Donna (nordkin), I just read about your heart attack. I'm so thankful that you're on your way to recovery. I know you have a long road ahead. Hang in there! :hug:

Like I said , would have been nice if the MOD that closed the thread would have provided a link in the final post :confused3:confused3

Thats how its been done before in the past

pirate:

I sent Kathy a PM asking her to include the link. Hopefully she'll help us out!

Hi everyone!!!!

Just wanted to post over here and say hi! I'm had strep throat last week and now I'm having an allergy attack! I'm hoping that all of this illness crap goes away soon!

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter