*Sept 10th 2011 WB Transatlantic* From Spain to Space Mountain - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome

sorry about that, you would think it could work with all Android phones :confused3

:laughing: Pat you are a hoot!

Welcome aboard :goodvibes
Did you have the Desperate Shipmates activity on the Eastbound or some kind of "Who Dunnit" ?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone... no we did not have the Desperate Shipmates or Who Dunnit....

We had so much fun meeting every night in Promenade lounge, we really got to know so many people.

I will be traveling without DH this time. We did the Panama Canal in Jan and the EBTA last month so he is running out of vacation time.

For those of you that were on the Panama Canal in Jan. My daughter is the one that did her vow renewals... we did ours on the EBTA.

If there is anything I can do to help out with the activities let me know

One thing that helped us on the EBTA was that we formed a facebook group and did lots of chatting before the cruise.... anyone interested in doing that?

WooHoo!! Another Texan! :thumbsup2 Welcome aboard, Jill! We're Curt and Mandy from other side of the population density, traveling with our two young daughters. First time DCL, first time transatlantic, first time for our daughters to cruise, but 9th cruise for us. All of those were 7-nighters, so we are most definitely looking forward to a longer sailing!

A round-trip transatlantic, eh? A relative just got home to Houston after taking the NCL Epic to Barcelona a couple weeks ago. He bought a roundtrip airline ticket from there... so he will use his return portion to go back for the WBTA NCL Epic. He usually travels solo, so their new single rooms works well for him.

Hmmmmm....

Mandy.. are you from Houston? I am originally from there... I lived there for 50 yrs. The Pasadena, LaPorte area. I live in Fort Worth area now... I love Texas!

I'm headed down to the STL area this weekend to visit my sister in Highland, IL. It's ALWAYS way hotter in the summer there than in Chicago! I went to college in Jacksonville, IL which is also in the area, and it was always hot there too. It's not that far away, but the weather can be SOOO much different!

Jeremy's mom lives in Highland now - they moved here from California years and years ago. But his mom is originally from Pocahontas and grew up there.

not sure if there is something wrong on the magic, dh has been tracking her today and she has just turned back and has now stopped, she is in the middle of the ocean between ports, seems very strange hope everything is ok,

Can you tell me how to track the boats. I know there is a website somewhere.

It is 99 days until we board the ship, so everyone can dance today. :dance3:

Thanks Claire! I guess I should join in the festivities....:Pinkbounc

Hi everyone... looks like I will join you on the WBTA.... We had a ball on the EBTA last month...... I am looking forward to meeting ya'll

Hi Jill, Welcome!!! My husband is from Houston and we lived there for a few years before moving to Florida. We did the EBTA last year - I am really looking forward to gaining time instead of losing an hour each day!

Hi Jill, Welcome!!! My husband is from Houston and we lived there for a few years before moving to Florida. We did the EBTA last year - I am really looking forward to gaining time instead of losing an hour each day!

Oh, the 6 25 hour days are wonderful.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone... no we did not have the Desperate Shipmates or Who Dunnit....

We had so much fun meeting every night in Promenade lounge, we really got to know so many people.

I will be traveling without DH this time. We did the Panama Canal in Jan and the EBTA last month so he is running out of vacation time.

For those of you that were on the Panama Canal in Jan. My daughter is the one that did her vow renewals... we did ours on the EBTA.

If there is anything I can do to help out with the activities let me know

One thing that helped us on the EBTA was that we formed a facebook group and did lots of chatting before the cruise.... anyone interested in doing that?

We already have a facebook group.....come & join us. :)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_152365544827288&ap=1

not sure if there is something wrong on the magic, dh has been tracking her today and she has just turned back and has now stopped, she is in the middle of the ocean between ports, seems very strange hope everything is ok,

Can you tell me how to track the boats. I know there is a website somewhere.

Try this: Ship Tracking

Looks like it's heading back in the right direction again. Maybe they just needed to kill a little time on the way to the next port.

Finally a Doggy update!

The vet finally called this evening, the results confirm it was a malignant mast cell tumour. Thankfully it appears that they removed it all and enough clear margins to prevent him needing more surgery....so that's it really, we just have to keep an eye on him and keep checking that the lump hasn't grown back. :wizard:

Thank you all for your well wishes over the past few weeks. :hug:

Finally a Doggy update!

The vet finally called this evening, the results confirm it was a malignant mast cell tumour. Thankfully it appears that they removed it all and enough clear margins to prevent him needing more surgery....so that's it really, we just have to keep an eye on him and keep checking that the lump hasn't grown back. :wizard:

thats such good news, very pleased for you both :)

Finally a Doggy update!

Excellent news Claire. I know you need to watch out for any re growth, but you can relax now and give him a cuddle!

Finally a Doggy update!

Well scary that it was malignant (that's such a nasty-sounding word), but great news that they got all of it! :thumbsup2

Extra treats and cuddles for Stamy - and you, too - for going through all that! :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone.

Excellent news Claire. I know you need to watch out for any re growth, but you can relax now and give him a cuddle!

Thanks Marilyn, my worry is that the one he had last year was said to be a one off, then less than year later he has another one, exactly the same tumour about 3 inches from where the first one was. :guilty: I just hope it hasn't spread....but i'm going to remain positive and see what happens. :wizard:

And he has been more than spoiled lately. ;)

His Susie

On the 11 night cruise middle sea day, it has nowhere to go, so it just treads water apparently :)

You're welcome

sorry about that, you would think it could work with all Android phones :confused3

:laughing: Pat you are a hoot!

Welcome aboard :goodvibes
Did you have the Desperate Shipmates activity on the Eastbound or some kind of "Who Dunnit" ?
I know I thought they would be for all androids too, but it says it's not available for my little droid, the other one works fine though :)
Finally a Doggy update!

That's great they've finally got back Claire. I'm so pleased for you, Lee & Stammy.
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter