*Sept 10th 2011 WB Transatlantic* From Spain to Space Mountain - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed I had saved this from last year's cruise. i am sure the original poster wouldn't mind me posting it again. It is good for getting an overview of Gibraltar.
Doesn't quite show everything, not sure if another picture was done after this.

Gibraltar_Attractions.jpg

Finally a Doggy update!

The vet finally called this evening, the results confirm it was a malignant mast cell tumour. Thankfully it appears that they removed it all and enough clear margins to prevent him needing more surgery....so that's it really, we just have to keep an eye on him and keep checking that the lump hasn't grown back. :wizard:

Thank you all for your well wishes over the past few weeks. :hug:

Glad yu finally got the results Hun. Big hugs from all of us here to all of you :hug:

Give those babes a scratch and tickle from me xx

Really??? How do you know that?

I don't think it will be me, I took a guess which resort I think it is but i'm no where near sure....as for where the bus is going well that is a totally random guess for everyone.

she PM'd me for something else and told me. really want to find out who won now!

Karen, just to say a big thank you. My T'shirt arrived this morning..love it :)

cor that was quick! only posted it yesterday morning

Now we know who can buy a round on the pub crawl!:woohoo::crazy: :)

yeah drinks on you!

Happy Day Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! We just come in one day before the cruise, so I don't think we're in double digits yet, but I'm not really counting.....September seems a long way away from now. too long!

i'm not counting either, still seems ages away

Hi everyone... looks like I will join you on the WBTA.... We had a ball on the EBTA last month...... I am looking forward to meeting ya'll

welcome jill!

not sure if there is something wrong on the magic, dh has been tracking her today and she has just turned back and has now stopped, she is in the middle of the ocean between ports, seems very strange hope everything is ok,

hope it all turned out ok for them. if anyone finds out what happened, let us know :)

Sounds like Air Traffic Control and holding patterns :rotfl2:

can just imagine the magic sailing round and round in circles

The vet finally called this evening, the results confirm it was a malignant mast cell tumour. Thankfully it appears that they removed it all and enough clear margins to prevent him needing more surgery....

sorry to hear that but at least you now have some answers and know what to look for.
cerby sends his doggy get well soon wishes :hug:

Hi Susie

On the 11 night cruise middle sea day, it has nowhere to go, so it just treads water apparently :)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Just noticed I had saved this from last year's cruise. i am sure the original poster wouldn't mind me posting it again. It is good for getting an overview of Gibraltar.
Doesn't quite show everything, not sure if another picture was done after this.

Gibraltar_Attractions.jpg

Thanks for putting up the picture! Really good to see an overall view of Gibraltar!!! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter