Sending a welcome gift

Finkerfell

Mouseketeer
Please tell me how I can go about sending a Disney welcome gift/package to my sisters' resort ? What is available?

Thanks

Aside from doing my grocery delivery at WDW, Dizzy Dolphin put together a wonderful gift basket for some friends who were visiting. They did a wonderful job and I would gladly use them again for a gift delivery.

I had a great experience with Disney Floral & Gifts. Some of their options aren't the cheapest thing you've ever seen, but execution and what you get for the $ was great. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I had a great experience with Disney Floral & Gifts. Some of their options aren't the cheapest thing you've ever seen, but execution and what you get for the $ was great. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I second Disney Florist! Used them only once, but was very pleased. Will definitely use them again :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter