Selling Disney collectables?

The Renegade

Earning My Ears
(I hope I am in the right forum for asking questions!)

Hi all! My collection of "Disneyana"-related items has gotten too large over the years and I was thinking of selling a couple items off. I noticed there's a "Disney Collectables" forum here but I didn't see anything about putting items up for sale.

I didn't want to break any rules by posting something I'm not allowed to, so, are these types of posts allowed? I only ask about it here because these are items I'd like to know have gone to fans who will appreciate them and not some re-seller on eBay, etc.

Thanks in advance!

My recollection is that it is not allowed. Check out rules in Disney Collector Board. That’s where we talk about merchandise…

Hmm.. either I’ve been looking in the wrong place or I’m blind! The only thread I saw pinned in the Collectables forum was a pin FAQ that looked like it was from many, many years ago.

Here is the Collector's Board:
https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-collectors-board.37/

FAQ is dated October 2002, so yeah, 20 years ago.

and I've copied the FAQs since the original links don't work:

What are the rules about selling on the DIS Collectors Board?

"For-Sale" and "Want-to-Buy" posts are NOT allowed on the DIS, including the DIS Collectors Board.

Discussion about collectible items and pin-trading are welcome, but soliciting buyers and posts looking for specific items are not allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter