See you after the papers all gone!!

Disney_Girls

Earning My Ears
We are officially 30 days away from our 4th Family trip to WDW, I cannot believe it. Our family includes me (26), DH (27), DD (2), DD (2).

We try to make two trips a year down to our favorite place in the world, this trip I feel will be quite different as my DD are really starting to get into the magic of Disney. We have been doing a disney family day every Sunday, and we started a count down chain.

It really hit me today that they realize that we are going to Disney World, when this morning, 930834 times and counting, they have called various characters including, but not limited to: Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Chip, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. In each conversation, they say, "Hello? [Cinderella]? Yep. See you in Disney World. See you after the papers are gone. Bye!". And no fewer than 4 times already has Hartley gone up to see that, in fact, the papers are still there. After which she proceeds to tell me, "Emmie, Hartley, Mommy, and Daddy go to Disney World when papers are all gone. On lots and lots of different days after sleeping.". Hmm.... I think that means she understands. Time will tell.

We are so excited. More trip info. to come, just got called for a potty run :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter