"See Ya Real Soon" Thank You Card

We also got one and it is the first one in over two dozen trips that we've ever gotten something like that. :) Nice touch and we will be finding a frame for ours too.

That is really nice, such a shame there is no consistency with Disney, some get one, some don't.

That is really nice, such a shame there is no consistency with Disney, some get one, some don't.

Just luck of the draw I suppose and a little like the PIN codes... some get them and some don't.

I got one of these after our recent trip in october. I thought it was a beautiful design. It really made me happy and homesick:sick::lmao:. What is so amazing about disney is even though it's not run by walt or his mouse(how cool would that be:rotfl2:)and it is just a money making company, they do their best to make you feel like family and relax. So uh does anyone want to come by my house, put me in their trunk, and uh let me be a hitchhiking ghost:hmghost: on your next trip. contact if intrested:lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: just kidding

Just luck of the draw I suppose and a little like the PIN codes... some get them and some don't.

I don't consider it the same at all. PIN codes are marketing tools, if they are going to thank a guest for staying with them, then all guests should get them.

What would be the point of random selection, basically does that mean they don't appreciate the guest that stayed with them and did not get one. :confused3

We stayed at BCV (on points) in October, and we received a card a few weeks later. I thought it was a nice touch - and ours will be at the end of our scrapbook - when I get it finished!! It will be before our next trip though! :lmao:

It is a nice looking card. Of course, DS had booked another trip when he saw the "See ya real soon".:rotfl2:

People who stay DVC are not getting them.
I got one after my BLT/BWV stay in early Dec.
Well....I guess it's true. I have finally hit the Disney wall. Unlike the rest of you, when I got mine, I thought to myself...'Sheesh, maybe Disney could do something better with their money than send me a thankyou note.' And this, after 35+ stays at WDW!!! Man, I think I need a break from Disney....didn't even consider framing mine!!

I don't consider it the same at all. PIN codes are marketing tools, if they are going to thank a guest for staying with them, then all guests should get them.

What would be the point of random selection, basically does that mean they don't appreciate the guest that stayed with them and did not get one. :confused3

For me and the way my brain works, I do see these two items as being very familiar. If I get a WDW PIN code I will be more inclined to book a WDW vacation and if I get a "Thank you" card from a business (whether it be WDW or a local tire store) I'm more inclined to return to that business to continue giving them my money. I also see both as a way to give some appreciation to guests just like I see someone getting a free unexpected upgrade as a way to give random guests appreciation.

Do I get slightly green with envy when I hear about someone getting an upgrade or a PIN code? Yes, because I can count on one hand the amount of times we've gotten an upgrade and I'd need no fingers or toes to count the PIN codes we've received. Did it bother me when the friends we traveled with got a "Thanks for visiting" email and we didn't even though we all went together, stayed at the same resort, used our military discount for one part of the trip and our DVC points for the other part of the trip? A little but I chalk it up to it being a random thing. Would it bug me if I hadn't received the card? Maybe a little but, again, I'd chalk it up to being a random thing. On the rare occasion that I get some WDW distributed Pixie Dust I'm happy but I'm even happier that I've been to WDW and get to go again.

I stayed at Caribbean Beach in September and Pop Century in November, and I got a "See 'ya real soon" card after that.

I thought it was great - I plan on framing it!

Haven't read all the replys so sorry if this has been said!:) We got a card after our Nov trip saying 'Murray Family, from all your Disney pals, we hope you created magical memories during your visit to WDW resort in 2011'. Signed by Mickey, Minnie, Tink, Pluto, Donald and Goofy.

i'm just wondering how much money it would be to send one to EVERYONE who stayed there... like for short stays etc. Though it does seem weird that some people get them and others dont. I got one after staying at AKL in October, and we all thought it was super cute, but didn't know what to do with it

We got one after our BLT stay in October. I thought it was cute, but when I saw the envelope with Disney Destinations I was really hoping for a PIN code for 2012 since we are doing a cash trip instead of on points. But DD really liked the card and kept it for her room.

We stayed the second week of December on points at the Boardwalk, and got our card yesterday... Nice touch...

we stayed at sports from dec 15-19 and got our thank you card today, i think i teared up, cant wait to go back...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter