• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

See Disney Trash Cans Worldwide

DSC02092.jpg

This is hilarious. We don't go back for a year and a half, but maybe I can get some photos of trash cans, too!

Great idea! I love this' im also the type of person that takes pictures of wierd things, my dh always gives me heck about it! lol

how very cool!! I've started taking pics of lighting fixtures - love the Disney theming touches. I've always been amazed by the attention to detail that Disney devotes to all its endeavors.

This is how you know you have a Disney Park problem:

1. You open a thread titled "See Disney Trash Cans Worldwide"
2. You enjoy looking at the link sending you to many Disney trash cans.
3. You also enjoy the picture of the trash cans on the thread.
4. You decide you are going to take pictures of trash cans on your next visit and be proud doing it.
5. You will post said pictures on the "See Disney Trash Cans Worldwide" thread when you get back and will be super excited to do so :)

4. You decide you are going to take pictures of trash cans on your next visit and be proud doing it.
5. You will post said pictures on the "See Disney Trash Cans Worldwide" thread when you get back and will be super excited to do so :)

point being?:confused3

Lot's of people have this problem. I noticed that I was not the only person taking pictures of garbage cans during my last trip. It made me smile to see other people happily taking pictures of the various garbage cans as we toured the parks.

I guess I am not as weird as I thought - One trip I took pictures of benches everywhere I went! My husband thought I was crazy, but they were exceptional! Especially at AK - they had recycled plastic, wood, stone, etc. I Love Disney Benches, and I am proud of it!! :rotfl::rotfl: Jane

what kind of cameras do you guys use slr or point and shoot. I have a point and shoot camera right now and are thinking about buying a slr but I think it might be to complicated to use and to big to to take to the parks

I still use a point and shoot....mine is a Sony H9...my husband uses a Nikon Coolpix P80....funny thing is some of my best pics are from my older Sony DSC W5...it just doesn't have much zoom and my H9 takes good night shots

It's been awhile since I checked on this thread, but I'm so glad to see that the response if so positive! I had to laugh when I saw your post and show it to my wife. She thought I was nuts for taking all the pics last December, but now my excitement for this "entertainment" has been validated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter