"secret" ADR possible?

NYEmomma

DIS Veteran
Is there any way to make an ADR secret? I'd like to book something for my parents as a surprise but with our accounts linked, my mom can see all of our ADR's, FP's, etc. etc. etc. Is there any way to make a reservation that she wouldn't be able to see? :confused3

Just make the reservation without being logged into your MDE. You won't be able to make it at 180+ since it won't be tied to your reservation but once you hit 180 days you could do it.

Just save the confirmation number since you won't be able to pull it up in MDE.

Just make the reservation without being logged into your MDE. You won't be able to make it at 180+ since it won't be tied to your reservation but once you hit 180 days you could do it.

Just save the confirmation number since you won't be able to pull it up in MDE.

You can make an ADR without being logged in??? I did not know that - that's great, thank you!!

Whenever I go to make the ADR, it asks me to either sign-in or create a new account. Should I just make a bogus account then? :confused3

Yes - it's easy with a free email address. I would just use an alternate credit/debit card for the guarantee, so it doesn't end up linked that way.

Alternatively, you could call - no login required - but I would let the phone rep know what you're doing so they don't "helpfully" find you and link it up. (Not sure either of those links are possible, but with the way Disney's system is, it wouldn't surprise me!)

Whenever I go to make the ADR, it asks me to either sign-in or create a new account. Should I just make a bogus account then? :confused3

Ah haven't done this in a while so it may force you to log in now but yes just make another account. Someone who lives in FL or is staying offsite can book an ADR just like anyone onsite yet wouldn't have a reservation (and if its not an in park restaurant they don't even have to have tickets)

I need to do this too. Did you create a fake account or did you do it some other way?

Yep, I made a second acct with a different email address. When you make the ADR, it asks you what email address you want the confirmation sent to and I typed in my regular email (NOT the one I registered the fake acct with) and it never actually sent me a confirmation email, so make sure you print out the confirmation screen when you're making the ADR, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter